homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » All about the comics!   » Anime and all   » It's not broken, its advanced!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's not broken, its advanced!
Orpheus
Highlie
Member # 2397

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted May 16, 2004 00:10      Profile for Orpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In case anyone's interested, Invader Zim Vol 1 DVD was released last tuesday. DVD Info on amazon. Might be worth checking out if you like dark/childish humor from time to time. [Big Grin]

*goes off to bed singing the Doom song*

--------------------
my cats make me crazy

Posts: 554 | From: Galveston, TX | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Katie
Geek
Member # 2502

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted May 16, 2004 11:20      Profile for Katie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes!I wait in unending excitement for it to come to my door...come to me...come to me

Dib-"Wait a minute how am I suppossed to get back through the portal?"

Zim-"Hhmmm,good question...but I don't care"

Posts: 183 | From: Florida land of the retired | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted May 16, 2004 12:44      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom Doom!

Invader Zim Rocks!

Drazgal
Geek
Member # 984

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 17, 2004 10:49      Profile for Drazgal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*throws out less than legal copies*
Whoo hoo about time we could give back to those that gave us the glory of Zim.

Posts: 154 | From: Dundee, United Kingdom | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
sconzey
Assimilated
Member # 2347

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 18, 2004 11:29      Profile for sconzey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rm -rf /mnt/movies/Invader\ Zim*.mpg
umount /mnt/movies

--------------------
"Violence is the last resort of the incompetent."
--Isaac Asimov

Posts: 490 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
The-Tech
Geek
Member # 2506

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 08, 2004 12:35      Profile for The-Tech     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got it as a Birhday present !!! Now my daughter walks around the house sining the Doom Song.

LOL

Dave

--------------------
God not only plays dice with the universe,
he sometimes throws them where they cannot be seen
--- Stephen Hawking

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject -- Winston Churchill

Posts: 128 | From: Third Stone from the Sun | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture