homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Hello World

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello World
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 12, 2013 02:07      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 ? "Hello World"
20 Goto 10

Hello all. I haven't landed here for some time and I'm glad to see the old place still stands what with all the slaughtering of forums going on and all. I hope that social media hasn't ripped this one to shreds, too.

Hello!

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted August 12, 2013 04:00      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ewomack!

welcome back! [Smile]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 12, 2013 17:39      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it has, 'cept a lonely snaggy lives here, sweeping the dust from the rafters, keeping the clubhouse all shiney looking, waiting for the day that everyone abandons facebook and comes back home.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted August 13, 2013 17:01      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Ashitaka, love it. true indeed.

kinda like the little droid at the end of Silent Running?
[Happytears]

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 17, 2013 12:26      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sigh... I miss the days of forums pulsating like a hummingbird heart soaked in Red Bull... social media sites just don't offer the same interaction with large groups of diverse people... but, as said, perhaps the day will come...

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture