homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » Hello

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hello
Nayowhmee
Newbie Larva
Member # 23000

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted October 24, 2008 10:41      Profile for Nayowhmee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, I feel silly ^^;

Hello all, I'm a newbie =B

Just wanted to say hello to everyone, if that's okay? *embaressment*

Hope everyone is okay [Smile]

Thanks [Smile]

--------------------
' The principle of forensic medicine, there is no road to follow. It is up to us to carve a new road.'- Thomas T. Noguchi MD.

Posts: 9 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2008 11:03      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings to you. [Smile]

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted October 24, 2008 12:18      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Nayowhmee - welcome to the forums.

You've joined us just when we are in the middle of a purge of trolls and flamesters, which I mention as I don't want you think we are always mired in conflict!

It's a good place, honest. [Smile]

So - in your listed interests are you referring to the sea fish or the four-stringed plank? [Wink]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
tweety
Assimilated
Member # 3890

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 24, 2008 12:40      Profile for tweety   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Nayowhmee – Welcome!

So, it looks like you're an even 23000. BTW, don't be embarrassed, for the most part we're a good bunch here. As Grummash wrote, there's been a purge just completed, so hopefully things will be a bit more civil than they were in the recent past. Though, with our election coming up in the US I suspect that there will be good solid and nasty political debate for some months to come.

I see you're interested in forensics and pathology. Have to admit that I've got a passing fancy, but know nothing (I do not pretend to believe that CSI counts for a forensics/pathology education). In other words I'll most likely happily lurk in the corner whilst a good forensics/pathology conversation ensues.

Good to have you! Enjoy your stay.

--------------------
If I were a good man I'd talk to you more often than I do.
American Fairy Tales
IT, A Philosophy

Posts: 454 | From: IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted October 24, 2008 13:12      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/waves at N

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nayowhmee
Newbie Larva
Member # 23000

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 25, 2008 08:43      Profile for Nayowhmee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings to you too [Smile]

--------------------
' The principle of forensic medicine, there is no road to follow. It is up to us to carve a new road.'- Thomas T. Noguchi MD.

Nayowhmee
Newbie Larva
Member # 23000

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 25, 2008 08:48      Profile for Nayowhmee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------

Nayowhmee
Newbie Larva
Member # 23000

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 25, 2008 08:49      Profile for Nayowhmee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why thankyou for such a warm welcome [Smile]
Everyone seems to be very kind here [Smile]
Ah, that is the question. The four-stringed plank is my love, as I cannot stand seafood XD
So, if you don't mind me asking, how did you find this place?

--------------------

Nayowhmee
Newbie Larva
Member # 23000

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 25, 2008 08:55      Profile for Nayowhmee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thankyou for the welcome, it's very kind [Smile]
Oooh, I look forward to such debates, although I question the usefullness of my input, being in the wrong country and all. Which candidate to you prefer?

Ah, CSI, for the most part, has a decent portrayl of forensics and pathology. Apart some painfully obvious flaws, it's not too bad [Smile]
What do you know of forensics?
Well that would be lovely of you, but do join in if you can [Smile]

( I do apologise about my posting, I've not quite come to grips with the reply controls, so they may be a bit rubbish for a while ^^; )

--------------------

Nayowhmee
Newbie Larva
Member # 23000

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted October 25, 2008 08:56      Profile for Nayowhmee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*waves back and grins* Hi [Smile]

--------------------

neotatsu
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1429

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2008 06:46      Profile for neotatsu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
/gasp

Feeling silly makes life more fun sometimes!

New people is always fun though. ^_^

--------------------
I'm curious... About what, you ask? EVERYTHING!

Posts: 2239 | From: Western WA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture