homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Other Geeky Stuff   » All about you!   » another newbie. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: another newbie.
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2005 12:31      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Banana. Sprocket. Unused train ticket.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
ewomack
Highlie
Member # 3225

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2005 19:40      Profile for ewomack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome, welcome... I'm pretty new here too. Stick around and they'll stop throwing things if you ask.
I never asked because I enjoy the attention.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

But please do give us updates on that party you might have thought about not going to but might go anyway... [crazy]

--------------------
Ed Womack
Get Milked

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 27, 2005 19:47      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CommanderShroom:
GG38,

My Natalie Portman post was really in jest. I noticed that the first post just said "a pic." I pointed it out to csk becausse he has an infactuation with her. I have no idea why. [Wink]

Hey, I'm not as infatuated with her as I am with other celebrities (mmm, Liv Tyler). You must be confusing me with one of them naked and petrified grits lovin folk. Hey, whatever did happen to Astrid Leur[1], anyway? [Wink]

[1] When you think about it, Astrid was really the prequel to Lumina Manson, for those long term forum folk here.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
GeekGirl38
Geek Larva
Member # 3365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 12:28      Profile for GeekGirl38   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
Congratulations. That was the most ambiguous, obscure, incoherent post I've ever read.

And I'm not saying that's a bad thing. [Wink]

[Big Grin] haha yea i re read it today and i was like, hmm not much has changed, what ever will i post? i realized all my options were just the same, post ambiguous , obscure, incoherent posts, and see if you guys still talk to me! [Cool]
so today, it's sunny out, which is good cause i recall asking for that yesterday... good job world for listening.
a seagull was on my driveway all morning, so i fed it crackers and bread, my dog got jealous and kept scratching on the door so he could go eat the bread, he's so strange. i don't live that close to the ocean so it was wierd to see a seagull in my yard.
oh i finished my book finally! i think it took me a good three or four days, it was really good though.
random thought ... i really need to get my bamboo a bigger glass container, it's outgrowing the little one it's in.
oh i had a lan game last night with a friend, but my character is such a high level it was boring, well maybe in another light it was kind of fun cause i was on a power role... [evil]
i just signed up to beta test a game, looks like it could be fun, might be a bit too time consuming though.
alright, i feel like having a shower, so that's my post for the day, unless i decide to post again.

sumnchai
Geek Apprentice
Member # 3262

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 28, 2005 18:09      Profile for sumnchai     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think i speak for myself, when I say, "wow" - and I am unanimous in that.

--------------------
[img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style3,Anal-spc-Orgies.png[/img]

My Photos

Posts: 47 | From: Amherst, MA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 29, 2005 03:15      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sumnchai:
... I am unanimous in that.

Ooh, how do you do, Mrs Slocombe*? [Wink]

( * from 'Are you Being Served', for the uninitiated.)

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 29, 2005 03:58      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:

Cor!!!
*rubs thighs*
...eep!...
*falls off chair*

Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 29, 2005 21:47      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ooh, how do you do, Mrs Slocombe*? [Wink]

*insert Mrs. Slocombe pussy joke here*
Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
GeekGirl38
Geek Larva
Member # 3365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 31, 2005 13:57      Profile for GeekGirl38   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i went to the luncheon party, my friends had an amazing time in australia, their photo album was beautiful, i guess it's good she took a photography course before going.
other then that it was wine and chit chat, they were so tanned! (once again i can't wait for summer)
i got a new book finally, well i got a few , i can never help myself when i go to get one i always end up with three or more.
does anyone else like deepak chopra?

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 31, 2005 16:15      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GeekGirl38:
so i went to the luncheon party, my friends had an amazing time in australia, their photo album was beautiful, i guess it's good she took a photography course before going.
other then that it was wine and chit chat, they were so tanned! (once again i can't wait for summer)

Yeah, it's sort of hot here at the moment. Actually, I seem to maintain my partly tanned colour on an almost permanent basis. Which parts of Australia did they hang around?

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 31, 2005 16:17      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually, I seem to maintain my partly tanned colour on an almost permanent basis.
As we can quite obviously see from your Av CSK.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
GeekGirl38
Geek Larva
Member # 3365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2005 09:33      Profile for GeekGirl38   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they were in australia and surrounding areas for a year, i'm not sure all the cities they visited of hand, i remember they stayed in Victoria for awhile, (cause that's where i live on this island, but in canada.. just the same name) they went to secluded places, visited tribes and stuff, picked grapes for awhile to make some money and they lived out of a van and worked at various places throughout thailand and new zealand. they worked in a bar, she was a waitress and he was a bartender.
oh they did so many amazing things, makes me wonder why i'm not heading off on a world trip right now.
they went diving and caving, they said australia and new zealand especially are some of the most beautiful places they've ever seen.
they went to old budhhist temples in thailand, i saw some great pictures... lots of monkeys.
they stayed on a beach that was full of wild kangaroos, they had pictures of the sun setting and kangaroos all out on the beach.
*sigh* alright i'm done talking about it.... makes me wanna travel. i'd rather go to india though.

drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2005 17:31      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Can't stand to be upstaged, can ya spungo?

Next thing you know, someone else will be humping sheep, and you'll be out on your ass.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
GeekGirl38
Geek Larva
Member # 3365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2005 17:41      Profile for GeekGirl38   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hm now that's the second indication that he humps sheep on this site, haha, i'm hesitant to inquire, not that i want to mind you.
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2005 17:53      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second? Second?

Spungo will be most offended....

Thou hast not been paying the proper attention...

OK, so you're new... and to be fair I haven't been here that long either - but second?.... try and keep up!!!

BTW, has Cap'n Vic asked about your ARSE yet????

Vic, I know it's been rough lately but you did *promise*.... [Smile]

TTFN Now....

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2005 17:57      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She pmed me an arse pic when she first joined up. It is a new condition imposed on newbies. [Wink]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2005 18:59      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
She pmed me an arse pic when she first joined up. It is a new condition imposed on newbies. [Wink]

So, how many pics did you get out of the "get free stuff" thread? [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2005 19:35      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:

So, how many pics did you get out of the "get free stuff" thread? [Wink]
The count so far: Zero [Frown]

Unless you count that publicly displayed arse pic that everyone got all pissy about.

I'll keep trying though.....for the good of arsekind.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
GeekGirl38
Geek Larva
Member # 3365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 01, 2005 21:13      Profile for GeekGirl38   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha yea i'm glad you appreciated the pic cap'n, cause that's the last one!
hmm only two posts that i've read about sheep humping, i'm not going through old posts to confirm there's been more, i'll take your word for it... and start the tally anew with two so far.. *shiver*
hey i never got any free stuff!!!!!!
i want free stuff, if i ever get my ipod back i'm going to make a giveaway for it on here, i don't want it. it was a bad gift.
i have a headache from eating too much chocolate tonight... [Frown]

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture