homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Techno-Talking   » Trading Post   » For Sale... our iPod Touch, 8 GB

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Sale... our iPod Touch, 8 GB
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted September 02, 2008 13:41      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're selling our beloved iPod Touch 8 gig. It's in great shape and relatively new (we bought it six months ago for testing our custom Joy of Tech iPod Touch bookmark icons).

Barely used, and in perfect working condition. Scratch free front, with a few of the usual-to-an-iPod tiny scratches on the back. Shipped in the original box, with original items, headphones, USB cable, manual, dock adapter, and a plastic thing I'm not sure what it is, (a stand?). The unit is updated with the 2.0 software, currently running 2.02, so you can go crazy on the App Store.

ALSO includes a really cool little accessory, Mini Speaker For Apple iPod, a tiny speaker that clips on bottom of the iPod so you can hear the music from games and other apps, or even play your tunes through it.

We just love this Touch, but have moved up to an iPhone, so it's time to deliver this baby to a new good home. If you've never used a Touch before you will be blown away by this device... WiFi surfing, coverflow, music, YouTube, email, games, The App Store... whoa!

you can check it out over on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120301212115

-

-

-

-

Posts: 7782 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
tweety
Assimilated
Member # 3890

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 03, 2008 13:04      Profile for tweety   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes! $175, huh? I won't bother to ask if that's Canadian or US, last I checked 1 USD was just about equal to 1 CDN.

Right now that's too rich for me. [cry baby] Beside, I think I'm in a bit of a quandary. My cell contract is up, and I'm thinking of getting an iPod (can you believe I don't own one?), so, do I bite the bullet and go with an iPhone and AT&T, or, do I stick with T-Mobile and my RAZR (both of which I'm fairly content with) and get an iPod classic?

*Sigh* I know I won't be making that decision anytime soon. Anyway, good luck on selling the iPod touch, and I hope all is well with your iPhone and Rogers.

--------------------
If I were a good man I'd talk to you more often than I do.
American Fairy Tales
IT, A Philosophy

Posts: 454 | From: IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted September 03, 2008 13:33      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's US dollars. I checked other recent auctions and the going rate for similar iPod Touches seems to be 180-210 US. Plus with this one you get the little mini speaker too.

Loving the iPhone, so far it's been great. It's a nice change from wanting to kill my phone. [Big Grin]

tweety
Assimilated
Member # 3890

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted September 03, 2008 13:42      Profile for tweety   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a good price, hence my whining and bitching. Unfortunately, the number one reason I've gotta stay away from this, and the Apple store, is simply now's a really, really bad time. I'd go into detail, but can't.

Anyway, I think anyone who can afford it and wants one should jump on this right away. It really is a great deal, and the mini speaker I know is worth, what? $20 on its own. So, this is an awesome deal.

[Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
If I were a good man I'd talk to you more often than I do.
American Fairy Tales
IT, A Philosophy

Posts: 454 | From: IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted September 05, 2008 08:15      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've added your choice of a propeller beanie to the mix. [Big Grin]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120301212115

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2014 Geek Culture® All Rights Reserved.