homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Techno-Talking   » Trading Post   » FS: New OspreyDay Pack, Airsoft gun, and a Pellet gun

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: New OspreyDay Pack, Airsoft gun, and a Pellet gun
californiarockr
Assimilated
Member # 1986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 04, 2006 22:50      Profile for californiarockr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would rather have a new paintball gun. Or pay off my speeding ticket. We shall see. Each of these has had about 15 shots through it.

.177 caliber airgun by crosman. It's a cheap CO2 powered repeater, load 8 shots, insert 12gram, shoot, reload 8 shots, shoot, reload 8 shots, shoot, etc. Comes with 250 (maybe 240?) .177 pellets, and the other canister of 250 if I can find it. Currently comes with one 8 round clip/magazine/whatever it is, if I find the spare, you get it too, but don't count on it.

The only time I used this, I properly lubed it as well, so its in damn good condition
 -

Also includes safety glasses, never used. The setup was 65ish new, how about 45 shipped, OBO. If I am allowed to, I will include 5 12 gram cartridges. It shoots about 480fps.
 -
Second is a springer airsoft pistol. $5 shipped with purchase of crosman repeater, $10 + shipping if seperate.
 -
To cover my ass, I will need to see a pic of a photo ID with your age. You can blank out the number, just need to see a birthdate and name matching the paypal account.

EDIT:
Also up for the taking
Osprey Stratos 18. Really a nice pack... 2 places to put a hydration system, and the aircore back makes it so the pack isn't against your back. It really cools you off and gets some ventilation.

Selling it because I rarely hike anymore, and need some cash

$60 shipped

-
 -

--------------------
lol

Posts: 361 | From: guess... :/ | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture