homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Is this cool or what!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this cool or what!!
Too Cool To Quit
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2217

Icon 11 posted November 07, 2003 10:29      Profile for Too Cool To Quit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://main.chemistry.unina.it/~alvitagl/solex/

This is the coolest program I have ever seen. Basically what it allows you to do is to go back deep into history, or millions of years in the future, and see a "prediction" of the stars locations, and the planets. It also lets you track a planets movement over the atmosphere. You've got to check it out. Now I'm not sure about cross platform compatibilt though so, I hope atleast some of you can check it out.

--------------------
Alright now, that's the last straw, I'm calling the ass taxidermist to tell him to stop making hats in your size RIGHT NOW.

Posts: 1097 | From: North Carolina | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
d3m057h3n35
Mini Geek
Member # 2378

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 07, 2003 14:43      Profile for d3m057h3n35     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very cool. Hooray for precession!
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2003 17:52      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post 
<false enthusiasm>wow i can see where the moon will be tomarow, and the next day and the day after that. now i wont hit anythin when i go to Vega 9
</false enthuiasm>

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture