homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Who is your favorite Forum poster?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who is your favorite Forum poster?
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted February 19, 2003 23:44      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm, in an attempt to get a tidbit, i came up with this one... who are your favorite Forum members lately?

Anyone you'd like to mention that does a great job sharing their thoughts around here?

Go ahead... get gushy!

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jessycat

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1171

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted February 20, 2003 00:06      Profile for Jessycat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK I'll go first, since I rarely post and therefore have more time to read everyone else's posts. [Big Grin]
This is in no particular order:

• Janeway (aka SFA) and SupportGoddess (Firesnake): my partners in crime on IRC
  • maswan: for the poetry [Wink]
  • supa: because he's supa, of course!
  • snupy: 'cause she's got a dirty mind and isn't afraid to flaunt it
  • Red: a healthy dose of abuse is good for me now and then [Smile]
  • DigitalBill: Those legs! 'nuff said.
and most especially,
  • dragonman97
  • Nitrozac
and
  • Snaggy
for promoting, supporting and defending TTB's everywhere. [Happytears]
Posts: 491 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 02:52      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think you're all special! [Razz]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Chump
Geek
Member # 593

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 04:51      Profile for The Chump   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think my favorite posters would have to be Snaggy and Nitrozac but other than that, I can't get enough of Swiss Mercenary or Spungo.
And whenever I'm feeling like everyone in the world must be normal Snupy never fails to bring me back to reality.

And of course I have to say I love you all to the superfans [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vedi Vidi Velcro "I came, I saw, I stuck around"
quality in posting since dec 2000

Posts: 184 | From: In my chair, in front of my laptop, at my desk, in my kitchen, in my aprtment, o | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 05:22      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, yes-spungo's normal, and I'm NOT??????? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 05:24      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We don't need no stinkin' popularity contests! [Razz]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 06:07      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i gotta say Zorro, Spungo, and Colonel Panic are hilarious.

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 06:11      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The cheque's in the mail, Spike! [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 06:17      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
would that be for the lass i sent last night or the night before that? [Wink]

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 06:18      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
Hmmm, in an attempt to get a tidbit, i came up with this one... who are your favorite Forum members lately?

YOU ARE, SNAGGY!!!1! [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 07:34      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Ok, so that was supposed to be a "kiss-ass", not "kiss my ass", but you get my point. [Razz]

J/k greycat-couldn't resist! [Wink]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 07:45      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I don't want to run the risk of following a fateful thread from the past in the 'regular' forums, as I don't want to slight anyone.

However, from the above, I will obviously say Nitrozac and Snaggy, and I will also add Jessycat and Snupy. If your name isn't in the above 4, that doesn't mean I don't like you, but rather that these were the first 4 people that came to mind before I decided to say "enough, let's not risk insulting others!"

P.S. Though he's not posted recently, I'd say uilleann is a good fellow in my book.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 11:57      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love reading snupy, spungo and cheezi's thread takeovers... and snupy in particular has been an awesome friend. GMx has wonderful taste in music and the kind of sense of humour which means he always makes me laugh... Colonel Panic is a great fella... of course Snaggy and Nitro... [Beard of Peter Gabriel!] ... GameMaster, but that's a given. Uilleann, even though he hasn't been posting recently...

Actually, come to think of it, there are far too many cool forum members for me to pick out favourites... everyone, or nearly everyone, is cool in some particular way that no one else is.

sky

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lex
Uber Geek
Member # 835

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 11:58      Profile for Lex   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hate all of you equally [Wink]

hrm. But if I had to pick one, probably FireSnake/SupportGoddess.

--------------------
Your conviction that there is a monster under the bed would be a mere eccentricity if you weren't so heavily armed and it was your own bed.

Posts: 977 | From: University of Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted February 20, 2003 12:36      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's my unbiased list... hee heee

all time fave.....

Tau Zero

[evil]

lol

Actually mine evolve on a daily basis, but i'd have to say Firesnake, Jessycat, and skylar are way up there due to their lovely avatars. [Smile]

Nitrozac... nuff said!

DigitalBill... not enough can be said! [Smile]

SuperFlippy! because her nick is so fun to say!

ARJ... please come back... [Frown]

dragonman, greycat, GMx, Steen, Lex, Zwilnik, balloondesign... rock!
Swiss Merc and supa rock, and where would we be without Rednivek's sensitive and heartfelt posts. [Happytears]

so many many good posters....

This is sounding like my Acadmey Award speech...

you like me! Your really like me...!!!!!
< music swells >
And everyone I forgot... you rock!
< cane drags /me stage right >

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 13:17      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tau Zero. [Big Grin] More javascript! [Razz]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rednivek

Member # 1148

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2003 18:51      Profile for Rednivek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]

--------------------
Rednivek - Detroit, Michigan, USA

Posts: 714 | From: Detroit/Windsor | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Swiss Mercenary

Member # 330

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted February 21, 2003 02:31      Profile for Swiss Mercenary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fave Poster, hmmm hard one that, I like reading most posts by most people.

Anyway, I have never been one to point the finger [Razz] [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Evil AI at work.
I am Swiss of Borg. Holes are irrelevant, cheese will be assimilated!

Posts: 2275 | From: All the way from the land of Chocolate, Cheese and Cuckoo Clocks. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Chump
Geek
Member # 593

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 21, 2003 07:25      Profile for The Chump   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
Oh, yes-spungo's normal, and I'm NOT??????? [Roll Eyes]

Let me clear this up for you.

#DEFINE EVERYONE = Human

#DEFINE Spungo = ***ERROR, DOES NOT COMPUTE***
[Big Grin] [evil] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vedi Vidi Velcro "I came, I saw, I stuck around"
quality in posting since dec 2000

Posts: 184 | From: In my chair, in front of my laptop, at my desk, in my kitchen, in my aprtment, o | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted March 05, 2003 21:50      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel:
i gotta say Zorro, Spungo, and Colonel Panic are hilarious.

All men, I see. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture