homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » The Royal Canadian Air Farce

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Royal Canadian Air Farce
LifetimeTrekker
Highlie
Member # 913

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 03, 2002 18:40      Profile for LifetimeTrekker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I learned about them from the Dr. Demento Show (yes, the Dr. is alive and well and has some streaming shows at drdemento.com) but I'm surprised the folks up north never mention the RCAF!

The last three seasons are all on streaming, and it's so damned funny I nearly pissed myself! If only SNL could get a clue and be this funny again!

Check it out: www.royalcanadianairforce.com
It's excellent!

Posts: 669 | From: Albuquerque, NM, US | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
theJacob
Geek
Member # 980

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted January 03, 2002 19:14      Profile for theJacob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had no idea that the RCAF was a seach engine! Foolish me, I thought it was an air force loacted in Canada!

------------------
Intellegnce+Laziness=Efficency

Posts: 141 | From: Colorado | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 03, 2002 22:03      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heh, that should be Farce, not Force in the URL. :-)

Yep, the RCAFarce are great. Before TV, they were on CBC radio Saturday afternoons, a Canadian tradition.

Other exceptionally talented and funny Canadians... The "This hour has 20 minutes" crew:

http://www.22minutes.com/intro.htm

Posts: 8169 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture