homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Dreams that are thrill rides

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dreams that are thrill rides
zooz
Discontinued

Icon 6 posted December 31, 2001 18:03            Edit/Delete Post 

I'll start

My dream involved racing (pushing) shopping carts through a very long hallway.
The hallway was odd, scince it was extrememly long, and actualy had a pit stop. Near the end, it changed from dry walls and florecent lighting to a tree lined outdoor path,
still with the flat carpeting seen in many office buildings. I didnt go through
any doors, nor did it look like I exited the building when the hallway changed.
I got far enough ahead, that I stopped and rested for a while, then sped off when I saw the other racers comming tward me.

Yes, I sometimes watch Supermarket Sweep

IP: Logged
Evilbunny
Uber Geek
Member # 970

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 31, 2001 20:25      Profile for Evilbunny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Supermarket sweep is about the oddist excuse for a television show I have EVER seen!
Posts: 904 | From: A Calculus book near you... | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
theJacob
Geek
Member # 980

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted December 31, 2001 21:50      Profile for theJacob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I remember Supermarket Sweep. I wonder why no one ever went for the large bags of dogfood and cat litter on the side wall. It's only moderatly priced and heavy, but the checkout is RIGHT THERE! GRAB IT YOU IDIOTS! STOP GOING FOR THE TURKEYS AND THE EXOTIC CHEESES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

Sorry.

------------------
Intellegnce+Laziness=Efficency

Posts: 141 | From: Colorado | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Janeway
Assimilated
Member # 78

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 01, 2002 10:59      Profile for Janeway   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, cool dream. Wish I could have cool dreams like that. All mine are dull dreams about real life, such as worrying about getting a bill sent off or walking around the house.
Posts: 468 | From: Cyberspace, Delta Quadrant | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 6 posted January 01, 2002 18:23      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am not sure My dreams are appropriate for this site, I would hate to hear from some of the parents..........Z
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2002 07:27      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
to be perfectly honest, i haven't had a dream that i've remembered since childhood...which is especially strange, considering the fact that i remember dreams i had when i was a toddler.
Oldguy geek
Alpha Geek
Member # 577

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 02, 2002 10:57      Profile for Oldguy geek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Evilbunny:
Supermarket sweep is about the oddist excuse for a television show I have EVER seen!

That's only because you are not old enough to have seen an abomination called "Queen for a Day."

Posts: 310 | From: Blacksburg, Va., USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
zooz
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted January 02, 2002 13:26            Edit/Delete Post 
I had another exciting dream which started out in my apartment, though
this wasn't my 1br appartment, but a nice old townhouse that had an odd
oak stair case which was connected to the side of a maching oak couch at the
bottom. Evetything was cheerful and brightly lit,m and I got up
from the couch and began to walk around it. The scene abruptly changed, and
I was bouncing down the street in a nice, shiny, and clean metal trashcan,
and it remained upright as I kept going. There was an apartment complex on one
side which had a helecoptor flying over it, and a strange building on the other that
looked to be partaly underground with the roof only a few feet off of the ground. This building had a helecoptor flying at ground level around it.I was also carrying
some strange object that was on a rope. When the can finaly stopped. and I
got out, a bunch of teenagers who appeared around the underground building
began chasing me to try to get the object (anyone noticing a
pattern in the dreams I've posted to this thread
so far? :). It wasn't a robbery, but a sort of "capture
the flag" game that I wound up in the middle in. When I ran down the street, I
found myself in a corridor which was lit from an unknows sourse, and the walls
were made up of very dense bushes with tiny bright yellow leaves, and the sky was black. Then the people who were chasing me caught up and I started to twirl the object
around in front of them, so they couldn't grab it. Around this point, I woke up.

IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture