homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Nitrozac: You are in our prayers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Nitrozac: You are in our prayers
BeDope
Mini Geek
Member # 191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 10:26      Profile for BeDope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Nitro it's been a while but my warmest thoughts definitely go out to you and your family.

- mike

TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted July 23, 2003 10:44      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, there are 3 or 4 different threads just for people to say how sorry they are and how much they want to be there for you Nitro.

If there is anything I can do, let me know.

/me sends hugs and love

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matt Mayers
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 11:25            Edit/Delete Post 
im sorry to hear about your father... my father left our family and remarried over 3 years ago and i still haven't forgiven him. thanks to you, i feel like i should be a little more willing to forgive him and call him and tell him i love him...
IP: Logged
Mr Bill
Assimilated
Member # 553

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 11:50      Profile for Mr Bill     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My deepest sympathies for your loss.
Posts: 378 | From: Down the hall, second door on the right | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Slurpy
Highlie
Member # 2050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 12:22      Profile for Slurpy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My condolences, Nitrozac.

Just remember, when you're feeling blue, how much you loved your father, and how much he loved you.

--------------------
I must first reveal my personal bias in this discussion, since I worship at the 'First Church of PDF Really Sucks.'
-Bruce Tognazzini
http://thegeekgroup.org
Geek ID# 1162

Posts: 692 | From: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
CyberGoddess
Highlie
Member # 147

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 13:02      Profile for CyberGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I will be lighting a candle for you and your family, Nitrozac, and asking the gods to guide your father's spirit safely to the other side.

My thoughts are with you.

--------------------
CyberGoddess
La Goddess of Go-Go :)
http://www.kageneko.net
After Y2K Fan Club Member #15

"Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here is done."

Posts: 621 | From: Larkspur, CA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted July 23, 2003 14:23      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry, Nitrozac, and I send my deepest sympathies out to you and your mother. I'll be thinking of you and sending prayers out to you. My grandfather died following heart complications in December last year, and my biggest regret is that I didn't spend more time with him. Last week while I was away, my grandmother had a heart attack, too. She's okay, thank God, but I promised myself not to neglect her or forget how much she means to me during the rest of the time we have together, and your words in your letter reminded me of that promise. So thank you.

-skylar

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
SupportGoddess

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 822

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 14:38      Profile for SupportGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm so sorry Nitrozac, my thoughts are with you.

--------------------
"A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes."
-Gotthold Ephraim Lessing

Posts: 1150 | From: The Digital Temple | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 16:59      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry to hear about your loss, Nitrozac. I'll be praying for you and your family.
Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 17:24      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nitrozac, sorry for your loss. It is always a sad and hard time when a loved one passes on. I lost all of my grandparents in the course of a couple of years, and as hard as that was, I cannot fathom the loss of one of my parents, even though I know it is an inevitable stage of life that I will one day face. Rest assured, though, that part of him is always with you, and even though he is no longer physically here, he will still remain a part of the fabric of your life.

My prayers and best wishes are with you.

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2338 | From: Southeast Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
alphacomp
Mini Geek
Member # 1482

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted July 23, 2003 19:13      Profile for alphacomp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know that this has probably been said dozens of times in this topic, but I'm very, very sorry about your loss, and I send my condolences as well.

(;_;)

-alphacomp

Posts: 59 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
nekomatic
SuperFan!
Member # 376

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted July 24, 2003 03:08      Profile for nekomatic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's awful for someone you love to be snatched away from you so suddenly. Whatever emotions and feelings you have to deal with over the next days and weeks, please take strength from the knowledge that lots of people are thinking about you.
Posts: 822 | From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted July 24, 2003 09:47      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nitrozac,

I feel for you, and I know what it is like to lose a close relative. I will remeber you and your family in my prayers.

As long as you keep your memories of your father in your heart, he will always be with you.

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fixerbob
Alpha Geek
Member # 1587

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 12:44      Profile for Fixerbob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A sudden loss can be the most painful . My thoughts are with you.
Posts: 301 | From: London, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
FatGnome
Highlie
Member # 1068

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 13:04      Profile for FatGnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
deepest condolances... I truely don't know what to say in these situations other than we are all here for you.

--------------------
What a complete and utter waste of time to read my Signature don't you think?

Posts: 559 | From: Idaho | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lt. Zanders
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 2321

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 29, 2003 12:07      Profile for Lt. Zanders     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry about your Father Nitrozac. Do keep yourself well though, be prayin'.
addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 29, 2003 12:12      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i think it gets both easy and hard the longer the time passees- I know for me some days are better than others. ((HUGS))
Posts: 823 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 29, 2003 13:24      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I posted elsewhere, but I'll post again. I'm sorry for your loss Nitrozac. The suddenness of it all has to make this even worse. I don't believe in anything I can pray to, but you and your family are in my thoughts.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture