homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Safari Alert!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Safari Alert!!
NefariousAnthony
Geek
Member # 1720

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 13, 2003 18:37      Profile for NefariousAnthony   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For all of you who have had a mysterious chain of computer errors involving the print center or software update, it might be Safari! I had a few problems with my machine, so I looked on the Apple's Support Index. The document I read described me to the letter, and it linked the problems to Safari. Everyone who has had these problems, you should get the new version of safari.

P.S. I've processed 100 [email protected] data units!!

Posts: 201 | From: The Deep South, y'all | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
rw

Member # 590

Icon 1 posted January 14, 2003 06:41      Profile for rw   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
204 [email protected] units [Razz]
Posts: 429 | From: Kirkland, Wash. (US of A) | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Charisma
Assimilated
Member # 1164

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 14, 2003 21:43      Profile for Charisma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One of my friends said that he could only open four or five windows in Safari at a time... anyone else had this problem?

--------------------
http://www.basseq.com

Posts: 404 | From: right behind you; in the shadows | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mister Boo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1419

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 16, 2003 18:11      Profile for Mister Boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm still loving Safari - It's the first time I haven't had to sign in all the time. i signed in last week after downloading Safari and haven't been logged out of GC on this machine since. WooHoo!!!

--------------------
Geekculture's Original Boo

Posts: 314 | From: Naugatuck, CT | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture