homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » my fave hearse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my fave hearse
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 08, 2003 10:35      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
which is your hearse of choice?

http://www.jwfuneralcars.com/inventory/hearses.jsp

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 08, 2003 10:38      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol! To be honest, I couldn't care less about the hearse that drags me off - as long as my headstone says '... he was a son-of-a-bitch...'

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6530 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 08, 2003 10:40      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've heard worse epitaphs. I am under orders to put "He died stupid" on my fiance's tombstone if he dies before 65.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 08, 2003 10:47      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To answer cheezi's question I think I like these best.

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
sosumi
Uber Geek
Member # 1106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 08, 2003 11:37      Profile for sosumi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
coffin manufacturer calendar
may/june - lol

Posts: 845 | From: Boston | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 08, 2003 13:44      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the '87 Cad Eureka. Old school look. [Wink]
Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2003 15:20      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I heard Henry the 8th had bought a hearse, and a second hearse same as the first [Razz] .......Z
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Charisma
Assimilated
Member # 1164

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 08, 2003 17:15      Profile for Charisma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sosumi:
coffin manufacturer calendar
may/june - lol

I see nothing but good in that picture. Except for those NAUGHTY <censored by Snaggy>.

--------------------
http://www.basseq.com

Posts: 404 | From: right behind you; in the shadows | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
SupportGoddess

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 822

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2003 18:29      Profile for SupportGoddess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have to agree with you on the body style, cheezi. I prefer the black to the silver though.
Posts: 1150 | From: The Digital Temple | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
skylar
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted January 09, 2003 01:31      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*sigh*... so many hearses to choose from - makes you want to die more than once so you can try em all out and see which you like best. Actually, if you believe in reincarnation... could that be a possibility? Maybe they'd let you reserve your hearse for your next life while you're still living this one...

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 09, 2003 02:38      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
of course a couple of goths would have his'n'hearse...

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 10 posted January 09, 2003 15:24      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I were to buy and old hearse and completely rebuild it woud that be rehearsing?........Z
ZorroTheFox
Member # 917

Icon 1 posted January 09, 2003 15:30      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose everyone would be dying for a ride.
I just hope the hearse doesn't make you late.
I wonder if there is a tow-hearse for dead hearses.

ok, I'll stop now and let everyone else pun this thread to death [Smile] ......Z

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 10 posted January 09, 2003 15:31      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ZorroTheFox:
If I were to buy and old hearse and completely rebuild it woud that be rehearsing?........Z

....and if I hear about it from someone else, would that be hearsay [Big Grin]
Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture