homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » I am really dragging ass

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am really dragging ass
Charisma
Assimilated
Member # 1164

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2002 15:33      Profile for Charisma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe I've been out of school for too long (4-day snow weekend). Maybe I'm depressed. Maybe Venus is in Jupiter's shadow. I don't know.

All I know is that I don't have that get-up-and-go feeling. I need to ingest some coffee... or crack. Something. Anything.

Here's an example of me dragging ass: I went to read other people's posts and I thought to myself, "this is too much work."

Since when is reading too much work? I mean, really. So anyways... any suggestions?

Maybe I'll try some of that St. John's Wort stuff. What does it do, again? I didn't read that post. Wait... I replied to it. Hmmmm.

--------------------
http://www.basseq.com

Posts: 404 | From: right behind you; in the shadows | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2002 15:48      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
SJW will potentially un-depress you (hell, it worked for me), but unless your sluggishness is caused chiefly by depression, I doubt it'll pep you up. Crack might work, but it has some reeeeeally nasty side effects. Try coffee.. lots of it... perhaps Coffee_geek could brew you some special super-power blend or something. [Smile]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2338 | From: Southeast Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 09, 2002 16:55      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Exercise. Or caffeine and sugar. Lots and lots of caffeine and sugar.

My ass is dragging too, but that's because I'm a burned out senior.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted December 09, 2002 22:57      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Could it be the weather? Are you perhaps feeling a little SAD?
Posts: 8169 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Charisma
Assimilated
Member # 1164

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2002 11:17      Profile for Charisma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I have school-itis. Or, more specifically, English11A-itis.

--------------------
http://www.basseq.com

Posts: 404 | From: right behind you; in the shadows | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 10, 2002 12:53      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
Could it be the weather? Are you perhaps feeling a little SAD?

Probably. And I have a moderate case of senioritis.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Oz, the Wizard of
Highlie
Member # 1454

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted December 10, 2002 13:16      Profile for Oz, the Wizard of   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So many academic diseases going around, better watch my step! [Razz]

I would reccomend consuming a whole Caffeine Sampler Pack (v1.0 or v2.0) from ThinkGeek. That'll wake you up! [Big Grin]

-Oz

--------------------
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Posts: 707 | From: The Emerald City | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture