homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » What's this?? Nitrozac & Snaggy at O'Reilly?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's this?? Nitrozac & Snaggy at O'Reilly?
Orbhead
Geek
Member # 608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 28, 2002 00:29      Profile for Orbhead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am not sure if this link has been posted before or not, but I was surfing around oreilly.com looking for some info on configuring apache on OS X and came across this:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/mac/2002/02/19/w_talk.html

Small world!?

Posts: 162 | From: Kitchener, ON, Canada | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
macadddikt18
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1082

Icon 1 posted February 28, 2002 06:03      Profile for macadddikt18   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
big world. odd probility.
Nayt

------------------
Through out your life you will wonder who THEY are. Then you find out who THEY really are. From then on you live you life in fear of THEM and you wish you never knew who THEY were.

Posts: 1870 | From: In a world beyond your understanding | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Orbhead
Geek
Member # 608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 28, 2002 07:56      Profile for Orbhead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nevertheless, it as a fun read. :-)
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 28, 2002 08:27      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I have one question, is this comment a harbinger of joy, or just humor:
quote:
Snaggy001: So when does that OReilly Joy of Tech compilation come out?

Posts: 9345 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted February 28, 2002 08:38      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We posted the link to the chat from JoT a few days ago... it's still over on comic 300.

Yep, the chat was great. Derrick and Alan are lots of fun.

So when does that OReilly Joy of Tech compilation come out
The sooner the better!

We're still working out the publisher end of things, hopefully O'Reilly is smart enough to know a good thing when they chuckle over it.

If you'd like O'Reilly to be the lucky one to publish, be sure and let them know.

Posts: 8170 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Orbhead
Geek
Member # 608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 28, 2002 09:39      Profile for Orbhead   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
We posted the link to the chat from JoT a few days ago... it's still over on comic 300.

Heh. Missed that one. As I said... it most likely was linked somewhere. It was just ironic that I stumbled on it on my own. Strange.

So Snaggy, how is BC treating you? Missing Meaford at all yet?

chromatic
Geek
Member # 164

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted March 01, 2002 09:16      Profile for chromatic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
Yep, the chat was great. Derrick and Alan are lots of fun.

We're still working out the publisher end of things, hopefully O'Reilly is smart enough to know a good thing when they chuckle over it.

Let me know if you need an in. Derrick seems to respect me, for some reason.

Posts: 223 | From: Squeaky First Geek House | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture