homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Help!!! It's 12:15 AM and no Apple slogan!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help!!! It's 12:15 AM and no Apple slogan!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted January 06, 2002 00:01      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holy iMac! It's 12:15 AM and Apple still hasn't posted the final 1 day to MacWorld slogan!!!!

refresh, refresh

MUST HAVE SLOGAN!!!!!

Posts: 8169 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted January 06, 2002 00:09      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
rats, someone cheated and spoiled it for me, so I'm doing the same.

DigitalBill

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 646

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 06, 2002 08:38      Profile for DigitalBill   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOL!

I stayed up until 1:00 am waiting for it... though "spymac.com" claimed to have it 3 hours early (and turned out to be right, unlike, I suppose, iWalk).

Laying in bed in the hotel with the wireless connection to the Hotel's STSN/DSL, madly hitting refresh until 1:00... Pathetic and sad, but social.

----

Actually, I had a Long Freakin' Day™. Our flight was at 7:00 am out of Miami, so the car service came at 4:00 AM... So I didn't go to sleep at all Friday night, due to first-time-packing experiament for travelling fully carry-on.

Got to SF Mariott about Noon (Pacific time), and had the Airport network up and connected to the hotel DSL by 12:20!

Took a couple small naps but no real sleep until after I gave up on the Apple site

Oh well, today I go get my pass for the Keynote...

MOre later..

--bd

Posts: 604 | From: The Wizards of Technology Binary Bunker | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted January 06, 2002 09:33      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yay! Digital Bill reporting from the front lines!

Wait till later tonight... when the slogan countdown goes hourly!

theJacob
Geek
Member # 980

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted January 06, 2002 18:55      Profile for theJacob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Random)

"Sleepless"? The last sleepless night I had was Thursday's, and that's only beacuse I drank a Wild Cherry Pepsi at 11:45 pm.

------------------
Intellegnce+Laziness=Efficency

Posts: 141 | From: Colorado | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture