homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » if you could sleep with (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: if you could sleep with
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 27, 2003 07:13      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
"bitchin' booty"
isn't that a phrase for sexy ass? 'shake that booty' etc... praps just here in the country maybe... as for cracking totty, thats just 'hot looking chicks'. wow, i don't feel like the one behind in the lingo for once... [Big Grin]

fictional characters...
professor frink - the glasses, mmm...
zaphod beeblebrox
cloud strife - isn't he lovely?
kenny, i just feel sorry for the little orange dude.
harry potter - no not the one in the film
spongebob squarepants... don't ask [Smile]

http://www.imagepixie.com/posters/television/c13126-spongebob-squarepants.shtml

and of course any womble [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

does this list make me dememnted...?
'no spoony, you make you demented already!! ha! ha! ha!'

love from the biscuit tin, Spoongirl [Wink]

--------------------
"And we will call it... This Land..."

Posts: 901 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 28, 2003 06:56      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Drew Barrymore.

Oh, and Salma Hayek.

Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
FatGnome
Highlie
Member # 1068

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 28, 2003 07:35      Profile for FatGnome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jennifer Garner is a hottie for sure
Tara Reid is not bad looking in any way

These in addition to many of the ladies already mentioned. All attractive ladies that need some evil gnomish clown action in their lives.

--------------------
What a complete and utter waste of time to read my Signature don't you think?

Posts: 559 | From: Idaho | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mercury_Blue
Geek
Member # 2322

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted July 30, 2003 12:07      Profile for Mercury_Blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
W-W-W-What??? Am I really the first person to say...LIV TYLER??? Hmmmm. Interesting. Anyway, Angelina Jolie is also quite attractive, but the fact that she won't allow her son to play video games when he grows up is huge turn-off to me...and the fact that she has a son, of course... [Razz]

--------------------
~~~The Geek Will Inherit the Earth~~~

Posts: 215 | From: Radioactive Wastland of Tzi-lak | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 30, 2003 12:26      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jolie has some MAJOR issues mentally- i read a thing about everything she does or did to herself- I am almost scared of her now..
I try to stay away from people with that many issues- mostly because I can't handle the drama

Posts: 823 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tyler Durden
Highlie
Member # 1545

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 30, 2003 12:37      Profile for Tyler Durden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Drama? We're just talking about "sleep" right? nothing else? [Wink]

--------------------
that's it sir, you're leaving...the crackle of pig skin...the dust and the screaming...the yuppies networking
the panic...the vomit...the panic...the vomit
god loves his children...god loves his children...yeah

Posts: 682 | From: DFW, TX | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matt Mayers
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted July 30, 2003 13:43            Edit/Delete Post 
i would have to go w/ the chick in Johnny English. don't know her name, though. or alyssa milano... yeah. [Big Grin]
IP: Logged
Ti
Assimilated
Member # 941

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted July 30, 2003 15:11      Profile for Ti   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As it turns out the hottie in "Johnny English" is none other then the almost forgotten pop singer "Natalie Imbruliga" (sp?)

Not a hottie in the traditional sense, I found that I never really stared at her body during the whole movie, but she is absolutely beautiful.

Hope that helps to put a name to your dreams :-)

Kevin

--------------------
Check out my webpage/blog/review stash
www.logichigh.com

Posts: 377 | From: Sunnyvale, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 30, 2003 17:46      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by addiew:
Jolie has some MAJOR issues mentally- i read a thing about everything she does or did to herself- I am almost scared of her now..
I try to stay away from people with that many issues- mostly because I can't handle the drama

True, but she seems to be settling down a bit now (or trying to give that impression to the media). She's dumped her hubby who also seemed like a bit of a nutcase, and is concentrating on taking care of the kid she adopted from Cambodia.

Trivia: I was in Cambodia only a few weeks after they finished shooting Tomb Raider (original), so the adoption thing was probably happening pretty much while I was there. No, I didn't bump into Angelina while there (I don't think she'd be using the US $5 a day guesthouses, somehow, that figure from memory)

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
GeekAvenger
Assimilated
Member # 1895

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted July 30, 2003 23:24      Profile for GeekAvenger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well like spoongirl i can't really comment but as the topics up i inclined to say:
Cartoon:
-Sakura, Sailor Moon and the main character from bubblegum crisis. Fransisca Martines from Angels 2200.
Real: Girl from daredevil, Trinity, Natilie Portman.

BTW: What do people think about putting all the stars in glasses? I think it looks good on quite a few people, most of the list included. [Confused]

--------------------
Geekier Than Thou. I think academically so therefore I'm a geek?

Ah the wonders of the crowd.

Posts: 485 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
GeekAvenger
Assimilated
Member # 1895

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 30, 2003 23:28      Profile for GeekAvenger   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GeekAvenger:
Well like spoongirl i can't really comment but as the topics up i inclined to say:
Cartoon:
-Sakura, Sailor Moon and the main character from bubblegum crisis. Fransisca Martines from Angels 2200.edit: Megan from Elf Only Inn, And Ping-Chan from MegaTokyo
Real: Girl from daredevil, Trinity, Natilie Portman.

BTW: What do people think about putting all the stars in glasses? I think it looks good on quite a few people, most of the list included. [Confused]

--------------------
Geekier Than Thou. I think academically so therefore I'm a geek?

Ah the wonders of the crowd.

Posts: 485 | From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
ph34r teh fluf1bun1
Geek
Member # 2245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2003 02:36      Profile for ph34r teh fluf1bun1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by GeekAvenger:

[Confused] You mean the kind of glasses you drink out of??? [Confused] [crazy] [shake head]

--------------------
"Professional software should have dancing pigs in pink tutus"

Posts: 241 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2003 05:21      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ph34r teh fluf1bun1:
[Confused] You mean the kind of glasses you drink out of??? [Confused] [crazy] [shake head]

No, eyeglasses. Optical correciton devices involving a set of lens and something to keep them propped up in front of your face. [that was not really intended to be sarcastic, it just sort of came out that way.]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9345 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 31, 2003 05:26      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some women look hot in glasses. (*cough*Lisa Loeb*cough*) But they have to be the right frames for that particular woman's face. Sticking randomly selected glasses on a random woman will not necessarily improve her appearance.
Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
ph34r teh fluf1bun1
Geek
Member # 2245

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted July 31, 2003 05:32      Profile for ph34r teh fluf1bun1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
quote:
Originally posted by ph34r teh fluf1bun1:

No, eyeglasses. Optical correciton devices involving a set of lens and something to keep them propped up in front of your face. [that was not really intended to be sarcastic, it just sort of came out that way.]
[Razz] I was trying to be funny! [devil wand]

But seriously though, when I first read it I really thought that that was what he meant, and it was absurd enough for me to read it a few more times. And alas, after a significant amount of time I got it, but I still thought it was funny enough to post....

Was I really the only one to read it that way?? [crazy]

Posts: 241 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Henry
Geek Larva
Member # 2269

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted August 03, 2003 20:43      Profile for Henry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
While we're on fictional characters I'd have to say Faye Valantine from Cowby Bebop.
Posts: 23 | From: Ipswich MA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture