homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » if you could sleep with (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: if you could sleep with
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 10:06      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
linus torvalds...and since we're exercising the time machine here, linus torvalds while he was writing the linux kernel. he's cute, creative and seems like good-natured frood, and it would be unbelievably sexy to roll over in bed and hear him say, "so i'm working on this great new project..." in that accent. yep. [hearts]
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 10:11      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cheezi git:
vanessa feltz

Ah, man - I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

Thanks!

Posts: 6530 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mister Boo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1419

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 10:43      Profile for Mister Boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:
vanessa feltz

Ah, man - I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

Thanks!

I Googled for vanessa feltz after seeing this. I'm going to have nightmares now!!! And I even volunteered to put on the sheep costume!!! What are you thinking Cheezi!!!!! [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
Geekculture's Original Boo

Posts: 314 | From: Naugatuck, CT | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 12:31      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my eyes my eyes!
Posts: 823 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
skylar
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 14:00      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quoting Punk Rawk Poet:
Yeah!!! GO RIVERS!!! An emogeekette... I never knew. [Razz]
Not many people do [Big Grin] ... But I've loved Weezer for ages, and that got me interested in bands like Jimmy Eat World and Dashboard Confessional, and, more recently, Bright Eyes and Finch.

quoting Shapeshifter:
I'd go for Reese Witherspoon...
What, you're not going to tell us why?

Isn't it obvious?... She's yummy [Razz] ... Hehe, I just think she's very very beautiful, and, as snupy says, she reminds me of Old Hollywood... plus she has a great rack, of course [Wink] [Embarrassed]

quoting Cap'n Vic:
Johnny Depp....He is sooooo pretty [Wink]
If he were a girl and I were a lesbian, I'd be all over him... or something [Razz]

quoting littlefish:
since someone mentioned jake, I'll raise them a maggie gyllenhaal
Have you seen 'Secretary'? I've heard it's very good... and it sounds as if Zorro would quite like it [Big Grin]

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 03:54      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mister Boo:
I Googled for vanessa feltz after seeing this.

D00d - I've heard tell of men who tried to google Venessa Feltz - and were never seen again!

Besides - it's listening to Venessa Feltz that really hurts, with her inane, psychotic celeb drivel.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 04:02      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mister Boo:
I Googled for vanessa feltz after seeing this.

D00d - I've heard tell of men who tried to google Venessa Feltz - and were never seen again!

Besides - it's listening to Venessa Feltz that really hurts, with her inane, psychotic celeb drivel.

/me sings. It took a Welsh miner to find her...
Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 04:43      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great sig, Allan - 'cos tonight is just like any other night...

Something else I noticed about Morrissey today - his song 'Maudlin Street' - whilst referring to tearful sentimentality, it has a second meaning - Oscar Wilde went to Madgdalene College Oxford (pronounced 'Maudlin', and from which the word maudlin is derived - i.e., Mary Magdalene). Intriguing.

--------------------

littlefish
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 05:13      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Skylar, I've seen secretary. It's a good film in an odd kind of way. The characters are definitely not normal. She also played Jakes brother in donnie darko, which was another good, odd film.

Oh and for everyone else, one female friend of mine thinks that boy on boy is hot, another few don't.

Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 05:20      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I quite like boy on boy...

... but only 'cos it leaves all the cracking totty for the rest of us. [Wink]

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 06:56      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by greycat:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Punk Rawk Poet:
[qb] (My guess is that there are more male homosexuals than female homosexuals, but I don't have any data to back that up.)

There was a survey carried out here in Oz recently by one of the local gay/lesbian papers, which found....

There are twice as many gay/bi males as lesbian/bi females.

Roughly 1/3 of those males consider themselves to be bi
Roughly 2/3 of the females considered themselves to be bi.

Posts: 10705 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Shapeshifter
Geek
Member # 2105

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 08:05      Profile for Shapeshifter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by skylar:

quoting Shapeshifter:
I'd go for Reese Witherspoon...
What, you're not going to tell us why?

Isn't it obvious?... She's yummy [Razz] ... Hehe, I just think she's very very beautiful, and, as snupy says, she reminds me of Old Hollywood... plus she has a great rack, of course [Wink] [Embarrassed]

Agreed, her breasts are quite fabulous. Add her to my list everyone. And btw Skylar, you just got a five-star rating for that post. [Wink]

--------------------
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
-Woody Allen

Posts: 152 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 11:04      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Great sig, Allan - 'cos tonight is just like any other night...

Something else I noticed about Morrissey today - his song 'Maudlin Street' - whilst referring to tearful sentimentality, it has a second meaning - Oscar Wilde went to Madgdalene College Oxford (pronounced 'Maudlin', and from which the word maudlin is derived - i.e., Mary Magdalene). Intriguing.

Yes, not the first Smiths sig and definately not my last. Funnily enough I heard a version of Cemetry Gates done by the Frank & Walters earlier in the week. hmmm... different.
Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
skylar
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted July 24, 2003 12:58      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shapeshifter:
Agreed, her breasts are quite fabulous. Add her to my list everyone. And btw Skylar, you just got a five-star rating for that post. [Wink]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] ... I knew my appreciation of Reese's bosom would get me places...

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 14:26      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shapeshifter:
I'd go for Reese Witherspoon

doesn't she run a pub?

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 15:37      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
doesnt she have like 3 kids?

--------------------
My LiveJournal|homepage- shameless, I know

Posts: 823 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 16:01      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by addiew:

1 kid......and one in the *ahem* oven. She is a cutie pie though

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 16:44      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
quote:
Originally posted by addiew:

1 kid......and one in the *ahem* oven. She is a cutie pie though
best place for kids is in the oven. ummmmm, roast sirloin of kid

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Shapeshifter
Geek
Member # 2105

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 16:49      Profile for Shapeshifter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
best place for kids is in the oven. ummmmm, roast sirloin of kid

Well what the hell else am I supposed to do with them after they try to eat my house?

--------------------
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
-Woody Allen

Posts: 152 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
unclefungus
Highlie
Member # 2118

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted July 24, 2003 20:20      Profile for unclefungus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quite like boy on boy...

... but only 'cos it leaves all the cracking totty for the rest of us.

the cracking tott what? Just call me a stupid American, but I have to ask, What are you talking about?

--------------------
Professional software should not have dancing paperclips.

Posts: 613 | From: changes, right now it's Jacksonville or Fayetteville | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 20:22      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by unclefungus:
quote:
quite like boy on boy...

... but only 'cos it leaves all the cracking totty for the rest of us.

the cracking tott what? Just call me a stupid American, but I have to ask, What are you talking about?
I'd say the closest American equivalent would be "bitchin' booty" [Big Grin]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
trillianastra
Mini Geek
Member # 1526

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 24, 2003 22:37      Profile for trillianastra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm late on this one, but Angelina Jolie and Craig Charles. Preferably at the same time.

--------------------
"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."-Heinlein

Posts: 80 | From: Bad Place TM | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 25, 2003 06:09      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
only the ones that are slaves to pop culture. They know who they are. The Krispy Kreme eating, Howard Stern listening, Friends watching, SUV driving, REI shopping, Starbucks drinking, Nike wearing sheep that overpopulate this country................Z
right on! i feel less 'embarrassed' (ha! like i did!) about not knowing who spiderman was! [Smile]

what about sleeping with fiction people?

... you know, i was just going to write 'or would that be too freaky'. then i remembered the rest of the thread... vanessa, sheep. nuff said.

love from the biscuit tin, Spoongirl [Wink]

--------------------
"And we will call it... This Land..."

Posts: 901 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tyler Durden
Highlie
Member # 1545

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 25, 2003 09:35      Profile for Tyler Durden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by littlefish:
The characters are definitely not normal.

They were pretty normal by my standards...except for the tomato guy...that's where I draw the line.

--------------------
that's it sir, you're leaving...the crackle of pig skin...the dust and the screaming...the yuppies networking
the panic...the vomit...the panic...the vomit
god loves his children...god loves his children...yeah

Posts: 682 | From: DFW, TX | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
unclefungus
Highlie
Member # 2118

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted July 25, 2003 19:09      Profile for unclefungus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What about animated? I would have to name Stripperella, Sailor Moon, Marge Simpson, Lela (futurama), Lois from The Family Guy, and definetly the nanny from Muppet Babies

--------------------
Professional software should not have dancing paperclips.

Posts: 613 | From: changes, right now it's Jacksonville or Fayetteville | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture