homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » if you could sleep with (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: if you could sleep with
ph34r teh fluf1bun1
Geek
Member # 2245

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 13:02      Profile for ph34r teh fluf1bun1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shapeshifter:
I don't know what you girls see in men, but I'm not complaining. [Big Grin]

Well, I could say the same about women, and I'm not complaining either!! [Happytears]

And as far as men goes: I see no one has mentioned my favourites...

Now the most recent one (so you people know who I'm talking about without googling it as I'm sure you all would [Razz] )

Lucius Malfoy in the latest Harry Potter movie. That scene right at the end when he draws his wand from that stick/cane/whatever like a sword [hearts] I fell hook, line and sinker for that one *dreamy sigh*

And I'm sure he's not evil really, he just needs the right kind of woman...

Pity, he's not real. [cry baby]

--------------------
"Professional software should have dancing pigs in pink tutus"

Posts: 241 | From: Sweden | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 13:10      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by skylar:
Edit #2: wrt to what addiew said about Beyonce Knowles - it made me wonder... If you could sleep with any member of the same sex without implications on your sexuality, then who would it be?

Johnny Depp....He is sooooo pretty [Wink]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Noldoaran
Geek
Member # 2003

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted July 22, 2003 13:30      Profile for Noldoaran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hey-U:
May I borrow the GC time machine?
[Cool]

Since when has there been a GC time machine?  -

did someone bring it from the future?
 -

Posts: 228 | From: California | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mister Boo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1419

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 13:43      Profile for Mister Boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by skylar:
Edit #2: wrt to what addiew said about Beyonce Knowles - it made me wonder... If you could sleep with any member of the same sex without implications on your sexuality, then who would it be?

I'd go for Reese Witherspoon...
[/QUOTE

Well, If we're going with the same sex thing- I'd have to put on the sheep costume for Spungo [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
Geekculture's Original Boo

Posts: 314 | From: Naugatuck, CT | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 13:47      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok Mr B, that is pretty freaking sick. I can't erase the mental image of you (so I will share with the others [Big Grin] ) in an ill fitting sheep suit screaming into a pillow while getting your dirt road paved by the 'Sheep Shagger' himself [Eek!]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 13:57      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by ph34r teh fluf1bun1:
Lucius Malfoy in the latest Harry Potter movie. That scene right at the end when he draws his wand from that stick/cane/whatever like a sword [hearts] I fell hook, line and sinker for that one *dreamy sigh*

Yeah... You're not alone. Well, I didn't fell that badly for him, but he looks so... sophisticated. I decided that if I find someone with a similar look, just a bit younger and with darker hairs, that's "get out of my way, girls, this one's mine!" [Big Grin]

(We're talking one night, without consequence, right? Otherwise, that guy would still have to fit on the personality side too...)

But to add one name, there's a weird one on my list: Keith Hamilton Cobb. I say weird cause I usually don't like big-mussels men, but this one have one of the most wonderfull smile I've ever seen. That alone gives him a high score, although he's physically not much of my type.

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
iCoach
Geek
Member # 2141

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 14:22      Profile for iCoach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Ok Mr B, that is pretty freaking sick. I can't erase the mental image of you (so I will share with the others [Big Grin] ) in an ill fitting sheep suit screaming into a pillow while getting your dirt road paved by the 'Sheep Shagger' himself [Eek!]

If I hadn't already given you a five for saying hockey was the greatest sport, I would now give you a 1.

Based on morals alone, that description should be taken out and shot.

-Coach

--------------------
Never upset a goalie - getting punched with a blocker is not a pleasant experience - facemask or not.

Posts: 164 | From: Wisconsin | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
unclefungus
Highlie
Member # 2118

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted July 22, 2003 16:37      Profile for unclefungus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lets not forget any of the women in Lynard Skynard, that aussie crockodile hunters wife, Catherine Bell (Jag), and most definetly the -original- host of Junkyard Wars (aka Scrapheap Challenge?), Cathy Rodgers.

--------------------
Professional software should not have dancing paperclips.

Posts: 613 | From: changes, right now it's Jacksonville or Fayetteville | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 17:24      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Funny the way things work...

Girl on girl = hot

Guy on guy = ewww

As for same sex answers, I'll cheat and say the transgender Bond girl (can't remember which one, but one of them was a sex change).
[crazy]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 12 posted July 22, 2003 17:33      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by addiew:
wow, guys go for the whole jlo thing?

nope, only the ones that are slaves to pop culture. They know who they are. The Krispy Kreme eating, Howard Stern listening, Friends watching, SUV driving, REI shopping, Starbucks drinking, Nike wearing sheep that overpopulate this country................Z
Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted July 22, 2003 20:54      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:

Girl on girl = hot

Guy on guy = ewww

[crazy] [/QB]

Ok, I'd like to know-is there ANY straight male in the universe who doesn't find girl on girl "hot"??

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 21:09      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd suspect most straight guys think it's hot, even if they repress it.

Mind you, it probably depends on what the women in question look like. I'd probably turn a few stomachs by mentioning, say, "Hilary Rosen gets it on with Janet Reno". And that's even with one of the two being a bona fide lesbian.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 21:17      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
csk - Okay, that's just wrong...besides, is Janet Reno really a woman? Or a very strange man?

quote:
That's not Janet Reno...that's a MAN!!
Yeah, baby, yeah!

Okay, I'll stop now [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9345 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 21:19      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by snupy:
Ok, I'd like to know-is there ANY straight male in the universe who doesn't find girl on girl "hot"??

FFM is even hotter!! The ol' Cap'n Vic sammich I like to call it. I'll bring the mayo, you gals bring the buns! [Big Grin]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 21:27      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
csk - Okay, that's just wrong...besides, is Janet Reno really a woman? Or a very strange man?

quote:
That's not Janet Reno...that's a MAN!!
Yeah, baby, yeah!

Okay, I'll stop now [Smile]
Yeah, I had to rack my brains to think of US examples of what I was looking for. Bronwyn Bishop came to mind early on, for any Aussies reading this [Smile]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 21:30      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
good luck, I have yet to date a guy that doesnt think girl on girl is hot [shake head]

--------------------
My LiveJournal|homepage- shameless, I know

Posts: 823 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
unclefungus
Highlie
Member # 2118

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted July 22, 2003 22:40      Profile for unclefungus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
All this talk of guys liking Girl on Girl (I do!)got me thinking, Do girls like Guy on Guy. I've heard rumor that they don't, but I couldn't tell you.

--------------------
Professional software should not have dancing paperclips.

Posts: 613 | From: changes, right now it's Jacksonville or Fayetteville | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 23:39      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i dont - but i think they are both nasty

--------------------
My LiveJournal|homepage- shameless, I know

Posts: 823 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 00:14      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
Marilyn Monroe... although I can't decide whether or not I'd hoover up the maggots first...

I'd have thought 'Dolly' was high on your list [evil]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10705 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 02:26      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
If you could sleep with any member of the same sex without implications on your sexuality, then who would it be?

i've kind of answered that one... [Razz]

oh, and i add johnny depp to my list as well [Smile]

love from the tin, Spoongirl [Wink]

--------------------
"And we will call it... This Land..."

Posts: 901 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 03:03      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

FFM is even hotter!! The ol' Cap'n Vic sammich I like to call it. I'll bring the mayo, you gals bring the buns! [Big Grin]
[Big Grin] Oh, delightfully crude. [Smile]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6530 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 03:16      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Talking about about what people want reminded me of this site from long ago. Well worth a read if you haven't already, but it will take a while and you won't be able to stop halfway through.

Anyway, since someone mentioned jake, I'll raise them a maggie gyllenhaal

Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 07:04      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I can't say I don't find it "hot" It is not one but two naked women after all, but I don't find it extra hot or anything. I personally never quite understood this usual Male fascination with lesbians... it means that somewhere, a guy isn't getting any you'd think that would make men angry... I digress

--------------------
The cat came back...
~A song from my primary school days

Posts: 447 | From: Boringville , USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
greycat

Member # 945

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 07:41      Profile for greycat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Punk Rawk Poet:
I personally never quite understood this usual Male fascination with lesbians... it means that somewhere, a guy isn't getting any you'd think that would make men angry... I digress

I think it's balanced out by the male homosexuals. (My guess is that there are more male homosexuals than female homosexuals, but I don't have any data to back that up.)

Anyway, back to the original topic. I honestly don't know who a lot of these "celebrities" are -- I don't watch much TV (only what the kids have turned on, usually Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon), and I don't get to see many movies. Also, for some strange reason I don't normally find myself attracted to musicians in a sexual way. (I thought of Amy Lee, too, because she's very good-looking, but... I don't know. I don't think I can explain it, but my love of female musicians like Tori Amos is almost entirely platonic. I don't typically find a female singer sexy unless she does more than sing; examples below.)

So here's a random list, pulled from my long-term memory, in no particular order. In some cases, I'd need to borrow the time machine; in others, they're fine today.

Madonna
Julie Brown (the white one who sings "The Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun")
Anna Nicole Smith
Dolly Parton
Kirsten Dunst
Gillian Anderson
Suzanne Somers
Lucy Lawless

By the way, the Olsen twins are vastly overrated. You can keep 'em.

Posts: 1522 | From: Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2003 07:53      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jolene Blalock
Jeri Ryan
Reese Witherspoon
Both of the Dax characters from DS9
Tyra Banks
Heidi Klum
Kate Winslet

Those are all I can think of right now....

Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture