homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » if you could sleep with (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: if you could sleep with
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted July 22, 2003 06:35      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ooh have to reply to that!

avril lavigne? pleeeese don't be serious, she isn't talented, pretty, (the ooky hair thing? to cover up acne) she's not funny or clever, or vaguely interesting, shes fake, phony and all that is wrong with the music industry today. grrr!
you're vaguly forgiven with the donnas, although their music sucks (i'd never call it punk), they're kinda pretty...

and ... [blush] nope, gone, deleted it. [blush]

love from the tin, Spoongirl [Wink]

--------------------
"And we will call it... This Land..."

Posts: 901 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 06:47      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh come on Spoony, lets not be so harsh eh? I could say a lot of things about Tom Cruise or Keanu Reeves, but I don't. Besides, Avril is Canadian. Another irresistable factor, I love Canada.

Oh and add Alyson Hannigan to my list as well. I forgot about her. [innuendo]and as for the flute... well, she can use mine[/innuendo]

--------------------
The cat came back...
~A song from my primary school days

Posts: 447 | From: Boringville , USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 07:13      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Punk Rawk Poet:
[innuendo]and as for the flute... well, she can use mine[/innuendo]

I tend to think hers is bigger [evil] .

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9345 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 07:17      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Punk Rawk Poet:
[innuendo]and as for the flute... well, she can use mine[/innuendo]

You mean yours is littered with holes and is full of spit? [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6530 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 07:42      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I wont't tell her it's not a real flute till she tries out the mouthpiece.
quantumfluff
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 07:42      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm assuming a one night stand with the celebrity, so I'ld have to choose based not on overall looks, but on probabilty of having extremely enthusiastic, scorchingly hot sex. I'm thinking that Pamela Anderson has a pretty good track record. Angela Jolie, however, could probably hold her own (or mine).

unclefungus: Mayday was played by Grace Jones

Posts: 2905 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 07:51      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:
I'm assuming a one night stand with the celebrity, so I'ld have to choose based not on overall looks, but on probabilty of having extremely enthusiastic, scorchingly hot sex. I'm thinking that Pamela Anderson has a pretty good track record. Angela Jolie, however, could probably hold her own (or mine).

That's an interesting point. I'd still pick Kylie Minogue then, based on the ad where she's riding one of those mechanical bulls (let's just say it didn't look like the first time she'd done something like that [Eek!] )

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TonyRad
Assimilated
Member # 1448

Icon 10 posted July 22, 2003 09:01      Profile for TonyRad         Edit/Delete Post 
Angelina Jolie... I think she is great. Uhh.. and the Olsen Twins.. their close to my age too.. [Smile] and Jeri Ryan... I don't know many celebs tho.. so I think that's my list.. haha, in calc last year we would play MASH and most of the time we would use celebs.. once I used 3 sets of famous twins and 1 set of triplets.. I never knew who the celebs were tho.. [Frown] anyways.. Angelina Jolie....

Tony Rad (Angelina Jolie's husband) [Big Grin]

Shapeshifter
Geek
Member # 2105

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 09:21      Profile for Shapeshifter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's see...

Sophie Marceau - The only reason I'm not in favor of nuking France.
Sarah Michelle Gellar - Alyson Hannigan has her flute, sure, but there's something about a girl that knows how to handle a wooden stake...
Alyson Hannigan - While we're on the subject...
Katie Holmes
Natalie Portman
Amy Lee (Evanescence frontwoman)
Leelee Sobieski
And there's plenty more where that came from, but I'm not really awake yet (only one cup of coffee) so I can't think of them all.

Using the time machine:
Debbie Harry (Blondie frontwoman) in the late 70s.

--------------------
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
-Woody Allen

Posts: 152 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 11:33      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I could say a lot of things about Tom Cruise or Keanu Reeves, but I don't.
no, do! i don't only like mine coz they're good looking, they're talented as well, something which your dear Avril lacks...

[Smile]

--------------------

Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 11:55      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Spoongirl:
quote:
I could say a lot of things about Tom Cruise or Keanu Reeves, but I don't.
no, do! i don't only like mine coz they're good looking, they're talented as well, something which your dear Avril lacks...

[Smile]

Well, to start, she's certainly not dear to me... this is a thread about fscking them, not a long lasting meaningful relationship. I would argue that Avril sings better than Keanu acts though.

And now for an update to my list:
Ellen Feiss (of course it wpouldn;t be right if she was under the influence of benadryl)
Christina Ricci
Whoever the girl from "10 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter" is, (not the blonde ditzy one, the smarter one with darker hair.

More to come I'm sure....

--------------------
The cat came back...

Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:02      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Christina Ricci
yeah, she's going on my list too! [Smile]

and sorry for any grumpyness, i have a bad toothgap and i've been argueing with parent people

love from the tin Spooniog [Wink]

--------------------

cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:09      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
vanessa feltz

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:11      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would also like to add (even though I am straight) Beyonce Knowels in her new video crazy in love- hell I would do her

--------------------
My LiveJournal|homepage- shameless, I know

Posts: 823 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
skylar
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:14      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[Big Grin] david blaine... i don't know why...
[Big Grin] there's a guy off Scrubs thats quite cute, but i don't know his name - the main guy, can someone help me out?

wrt David Blaine, I must agree [Smile] ... though I'm not sure why, either...

And, as for the guy from Scrubs, I think you mean Zack Braff, right? (spiky-ish black hair, always getting in trouble with Dr. Cox?)

*clears throat* ... okay, my shortlist:

Michael Vartan (Vaughn from 'Alias')
Rivers Cuomo (lead singer of Weezer - call me an emo geekette [Big Grin] )
Tobey Maguire
Ashton Kutcher (top of the list at the moment)
Jake Gyllenhaal (newest entry on the list)

Mind you, I wouldn't sleep with any of them, even if it had no implications on my current relationship. They're very nice to look at from afar, but I'd want to keep far away.

Edit: Ooh, almost forgot: Andy Roddick, the tennis player. Sometimes the blond, all-American thing has its attractions.

Edit #2: wrt to what addiew said about Beyonce Knowles - it made me wonder... If you could sleep with any member of the same sex without implications on your sexuality, then who would it be?

I'd go for Reese Witherspoon...

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:16      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
And, as for the guy from Scrubs, I think you mean Zack Braff, right? (spiky-ish black hair, always getting in trouble with Dr. Cox?)

yeah i think thats him, the main charcter who you get inside his head. if he's anything like that in real life, ahh.. *swoon* [Smile]

--------------------

skylar
Member # 1422

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:22      Profile for skylar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
yeah i think thats him, the main charcter who you get inside his head. if he's anything like that in real life, ahh.. *swoon* [Smile]

Yeah, for some reason I really like guys who keep screwing things up and getting it wrong in a lovable, goofy way [Big Grin]

--------------------
"arm, aber geeky"

Posts: 1994 | From: Deutschland | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:22      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I forgot about Tobey Maguire; [Big Grin]

--------------------
My LiveJournal|homepage- shameless, I know

Posts: 823 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted July 22, 2003 12:28      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i'm not really 'down' with popular movie culture today, but he's Spiderman isn't he...? the spoon's embarrassed herself again hasn'T she... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:29      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by skylar:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Spoongirl:
[qb] Rivers Cuomo (lead singer of Weezer - call me an emo geekette [Big Grin] )

Yeah!!! GO RIVERS!!! An emogeekette... I never knew. [Razz]

--------------------
The cat came back...

Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:31      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i'm not really 'down' with popular movie culture today, but he's Spiderman isn't he...? the spoon's embarrassed herself again hasn'T she... [Roll Eyes]

Yes spoon, he is Spiderman. It's ok that you didn;t know... pop culture is icky anyway. Spiderman wasn't as good as everyone thought... now the Punisher movie... that has potential.

--------------------
The cat came back...

Shapeshifter
Geek
Member # 2105

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:34      Profile for Shapeshifter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by skylar:

Edit #2: wrt to what addiew said about Beyonce Knowles - it made me wonder... If you could sleep with any member of the same sex without implications on your sexuality, then who would it be?

I'd go for Reese Witherspoon...

What, you're not going to tell us why?

Personally I just don't look at guys that way; in fact, I don't know what you girls see in men, but I'm not complaining. [Big Grin]

--------------------
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
-Woody Allen

Posts: 152 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:36      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shifter: I agree whole heartedly.

--------------------
The cat came back...

Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:44      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
in fact, I don't know what you girls see in men, but I'm not complaining
well, some of us don't see anything in men... [Big Grin] i however like th odd ones, the shy ones, the clever, funny, geeky looking ones. girls you just don't get looking like that, and if you do then they're generally snapped up by geek guys... except of course if you live in the cruddy countryside where everyones emotionally retarded and doesn't even nbotice when youthink you look extra pretty and... sorry, rambling!

--------------------

snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 12:51      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ooh, Sky-shame on me! How could I forget Michael Vartan?? **drool**

as for Reese...hmm...I think I agree. She's like the real "movie stars" of the 40's and 50's -so glamourous.

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture