homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » if you could sleep with (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: if you could sleep with
addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted July 21, 2003 23:11      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
a celebrity without any implications to current relationships etc who would it be?

--------------------
My LiveJournal|homepage- shameless, I know

Posts: 823 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2003 23:13      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
should of answered my own questions, doh!
Orlando Bloom (not as an elf) or Jared Leto

--------------------

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2003 23:23      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow.....hmmm, I'll have to narrow it down to a few.

Jewel....she is so sexy
J Lo....that butt rules
Ashley Judd....sexy mouth, but she is too scrawny lately
Halle Berry.....those dark eyes, perfect skin
Linda Hamilton (Sarah Conner) in T1 before she got all 'ripped'. Nice full lips, great jaw line.
Markie Post....from Nightcourt
Meg Ryan...She is sooooo cute, pouty

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2003 23:25      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow, guys go for the whole jlo thing?

--------------------

hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2003 23:31      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
wow, guys go for the whole jlo thing?

Not me guv...
[Wink]

Posts: 1263 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2003 23:34      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Being the LOTR nut that I am, Liv Tyler or Miranda Otto would have to be very tempting. Then again, Angelina Jolie is quite attractive, too. Closer to home, maybe Kylie (or Danni) Minogue, or Holly Valance.
Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tyler Durden
Highlie
Member # 1545

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2003 23:46      Profile for Tyler Durden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Natalie Portman

--------------------
that's it sir, you're leaving...the crackle of pig skin...the dust and the screaming...the yuppies networking
the panic...the vomit...the panic...the vomit
god loves his children...god loves his children...yeah

Posts: 682 | From: DFW, TX | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 00:21      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
May I borrow the GC time machine?
[Cool]
Katharine Hepburn circa 'The African Queen' might be fun - and I could do with a holiday...

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 00:28      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hey-U:
May I borrow the GC time machine?
[Cool]
Katharine Hepburn circa 'The African Queen' might be fun - and I could do with a holiday...

<badtaste>Good thing you made that clear, or we might have had to add necrophilia to the list of GC perversions</badtaste>.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

hey-U
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2128

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 00:40      Profile for hey-U     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(sigh) can't do right for doing wrong, can I?
(crawls back under favo[u]rite rock)

littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 00:41      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
maybe Kylie (or Danni) Minogue
CSK- I think you mean Kylie and Danni. At the same time. In a vat of jelly. Whilst Winona Ryder watches and encourages.
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 00:46      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by littlefish:
quote:
maybe Kylie (or Danni) Minogue
CSK- I think you mean Kylie and Danni. At the same time. In a vat of jelly. Whilst Winona Ryder watches and encourages.
/me slinks to the nearest cold shower
[blush]

Hey, wait a minute ... How would Winona Ryder be encouraging. [Confused]

"Go on, shove some of the jelly down your trousers before you go. Noone will notice" [Big Grin]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

unclefungus
Highlie
Member # 2118

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted July 22, 2003 01:39      Profile for unclefungus   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
pretty much all of the women above, in addition to Mayday (the chick in the Bond movie). There's something about a strong chick with a "flock of seaguls" hair style. and don't forget Uma Thurman (pulp fiction), Kristie Alley (Wrath of Kahn), Jodie Foster ( silence of the Lambs), any female from Star Trek (esp. TNG), Besty Baker (Linda on Evil Dead), and most definetly Sheri Moon (House of 1000 Corpses). If you have to ask, yes I'm considered twisted by most people. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Professional software should not have dancing paperclips.

Posts: 613 | From: changes, right now it's Jacksonville or Fayetteville | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 02:37      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Marilyn Monroe... although I can't decide whether or not I'd hoover up the maggots first...

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6530 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sinn
Mini Geek
Member # 2111

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 03:58      Profile for Sinn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alyson Hannigan, without a doubt.

--------------------
Sin is a dangerous toy in the hands of the virtuous. It should be left to the congenitally sinful, who know when to play with it and when to let it alone.

Posts: 64 | From: Kerhonkson, NY | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 03:59      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinn:
Alyson Hannigan, without a doubt.

With or without the flute? [Wink]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6530 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mister Boo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1419

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted July 22, 2003 05:00      Profile for Mister Boo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alyson Hannigan - with the flute [Razz] [evil]

--------------------
Geekculture's Original Boo

Posts: 314 | From: Naugatuck, CT | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted July 22, 2003 05:20      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
not being of legal age or anything i haven't really thought about things like this. *cough* so off the top of my head i've have to say...

[Big Grin] orlando bloom (yep, as an elf...)
[Big Grin] kurt cobain (using the time machine!)
[Big Grin] keanu reeves (yeah, he was sexy in the matrix, but i'm thinking of his Bill and Ted days!)
[Big Grin] tom cruise... with the stubbleyness go on, shout at me!
[Big Grin] david blaine... i don't know why...
[Big Grin] there's a guy off Scrubs thats quite cute, but i don't know his name - the main guy, can someone help me out?
[Big Grin] and of course Alyson Hannigan [Smile] don't care about the flute, just naked and covered on chocolate would do me fine, what can i say, i'm a traditionalist...

well, that was quite impressive considering i don't think about inane pointless things like that... *grins*

love from the (getting rather warm) biscuit tin, Spoongirl

--------------------
"And we will call it... This Land..."

Posts: 901 | From: UK | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
BellaDonna
Geek
Member # 2123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 05:34      Profile for BellaDonna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Let's see:

Keanu Reeves-who cares if he can act?!?!?
Matthew Perry-but I think that's cause I've got a thing for Chandler.
Vin Diesel-and no not for his rippling biceps (though they are nice), its his voice!
Topher Grace/Danny Masterson/Wilmer (oh please don't ask me to spell it)-basically the guys from That 70's show, 'cept Ashton, and not as their 70's characters.
Jason Mraz-I love guys who look like they just fell out of bed. Preferably mine [Wink]

--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein

Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted July 22, 2003 05:44      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ooh, i add matthew perry to my list, because i love 'chandlers' wit, and he's the only one who can act at all. oh, and he has a cute 'cuddle up with me i won't kill you or anything i'm a delicate geeky hopeless kind of guy'...

when the world looks on in confusion [Big Grin] and they'll soon back off...

love from the tin, Spoongirl [Wink]

--------------------

BellaDonna
Geek
Member # 2123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 05:52      Profile for BellaDonna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Spoongirl:
and he has a cute 'cuddle up with me i won't kill you or anything i'm a delicate geeky hopeless kind of guy'

I totally get what you're saying Spoony. Ross is just WAY too excitable, and Joey can be a little dim. Chandler's one of those geeks (forgive me for saying this) like Bill Gates, who got the trophy wife in the end. Though this is all character based and Matthew Perry could be NOTHING like Chandler. Pity.

--------------------
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
- Albert Einstein

Jewel
Newbie Larva
Member # 2296

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 05:52      Profile for Jewel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that's a nobrainer...Jean-Claude Van Damme. [hearts] I'm all for martial-arts movies with him running around half naked in training all sweaty and tough looking. *swoon*

>Jewel....she is so sexy
Well, thank you! [crazy]

--------------------
Does time jiggle like lime jello?

Posts: 6 | From: /dev/null | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 05:57      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NOT that I've thought much about this **ahem** BUT:

Colin Farrell(big duh)
Hugh Jackamn
Viggo Mortensen
Eddie Izzard(a sense of humour is VERY sexy)
Jeff Bridges
Andy Garcia
Olivier Martinez

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Spoongirl
Uber Geek
Member # 2143

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted July 22, 2003 06:00      Profile for Spoongirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well, Belladonna, actually (being a bit of a fan) i found him in an interview (all the 'friends' are a little wary of the press) and he thinks that the similarity between himself and Chandler is 90% in the positive way [Big Grin] big smiles from the spoon!

love from the tin, Spoongirl [Wink]

--------------------

Punk Rawk Poet
Assimilated
Member # 2174

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2003 06:26      Profile for Punk Rawk Poet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmm... well, for starters :
Jessica Alba (dark and mysterious looking)
The Donnas (Punk girls are sooo hot)
Avril Lavigne (not a punk, at least as music goes, but she's sort of punky cute)
The Olsen Twins (at the same time, or separate)
Natalie Portman (no explaination required)
That's all off the top of myhead, but I'm sure more will come eventually. I don;t suppose there is a way to sleep with celecerities without any othe implications... [Wink]

Posts: 447 | From: Boringville , USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture