homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Why do Crazy girls like me (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Why do Crazy girls like me
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted October 29, 2003 05:00      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've heard a rumour that the "unstable" ladies are particularly skilled in the bedroom arts. Anyone willing to confirm or deny?

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TonyRad
Assimilated
Member # 1448

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2003 05:41      Profile for TonyRad         Edit/Delete Post 
Umm.. in my experience, there is nothing to do about crazy girls. I had one crazy girl that was telling everybody we we're dating, even though I told her, "NO!". She was still in middle school while I was a HS Sophomore, I think she's a HS Freshman now... and I'm a college freshman. normally, age doesn't matter, but in that case yes. But anyways, she even started stalking me. my brother, the genius he is, decided to give her our phone number and she kept calling me every day. oi... then a "GF" whom I would prefer to deny, was pretty crazy. she kept calling me on a daily basis after we broke up because I learned she was crazy. Then she emailed me her entire life story.
The best way for me to get away from them was to get away from them. I avoided them at all costs, finally they got the hint, and i've never seen either of them since.... now i've met new crazy girls... but their not all the bad crazy, there are some good crazy.

Tony Rad

Nick
Mini Geek
Member # 2413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 02, 2003 00:15      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First off SpellChecks really do not work to well with me.

Ok this really hot chick (I know becouse I took a vote) I was aroudn her alot my last to years of HS me and her where getting really close. She surpized me with a hug becosue I gave her my picture and wrote a message for her on teh abck (witch was the thing you did there. she asked me to draw up a charature based on her and I did. I bought her a candle that says Peace in English and Chinese. (after she told me she hated Chinese symbles. She may of Flashed me Dearing home room. and I have a pic of me and her from both teh proms I whent to and one of me and her close up that she took with my camra.

She kept sending me conflicting signals. can any oen help me there?

--------------------
~Blade

Posts: 89 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2003 00:55      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't worry, with the spelling and grammar skills you have added to the fact you are from Texas, you will be the President of the United States one day.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
d3m057h3n35
Mini Geek
Member # 2378

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 02, 2003 13:41      Profile for d3m057h3n35     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The spelling is truly horrific... I have a sneaking suspicion that he is doing this on purpose, for some twisted reason.
defiant
Geek
Member # 2225

Icon 6 posted November 02, 2003 14:44      Profile for defiant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crazy guys & crazy girls go along well... [Wink]
Posts: 190 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Nick
Mini Geek
Member # 2413

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 04, 2003 22:40      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I now know why. Becouse I become friends with all teh girls I wnat and they dont wnat to date be becouse I am a good friend. I may hang myself now.

--------------------
~Blade

Posts: 89 | From: Texas | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
WinterSolstice

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 934

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted November 05, 2003 09:10      Profile for WinterSolstice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, ~Blade, it could be that the girls don't care for you spelling?

I mean, come on. You have tons of posts, and I think only one of them was spelled correctly! What are you, in third grade or something? Do your parents know you're on this forum? Good grief, we have Spungo on here! (Who, despite being hilarious, is no one to have around children!)

Sheesh. Sorry to post a negative post, but I am really sick of these spelling errors. Your posts are otherwise so decent!

-WS

--------------------
An operating system should be like a light switch... simple, effective, easy to use, and designed for everyone.

Posts: 1192 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2003 09:36      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
dont you mean two legs good, four legs baaaaaad
Haha thats really funny!
And as far as crazy girls being good in the sack, as far as I've known that is DEFINITELY TRUE
but just because a girl is good in the sack doesn't mean she's crazy [Wink]

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted November 05, 2003 09:38      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And yes PLEASE learn to spell [Confused]

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 05, 2003 10:06      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Nick:
First off SpellChecks really do not work to well with me.

They need some sort of baseline to work with. My ex spelled kinda like you. He'd spell check, and sometimes the words the spellchecker gave back were not the words he meant to use. Too bad he never really caught on to that. I used to edit his papers as a service to the community at large. It reached a point where I asked him to at least read the thing out loud to himself first so he could catch the more blatant errors. Otherwise I'd end up just covering the thing with red ink correcting the grammar and spelling, never mind any feedback about content and style. Eventually, I stopped using red ink because it got too painful on both our eyes.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Coffee_geek
Assimilated
Member # 1608

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 07, 2003 15:02      Profile for Coffee_geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God... my eyes... I almost feel my mind wearing away, reading that puckey.

Anyway, it all depends on what you mean by Crazy People. If we mean actually emotionally unstable people, then this is Bad. Such people should be avoided as dating partners, as you run a good chance of being dragged down into their creeping madness.

If, on the other hand, you mean Unusual People, then that changes things entirely. Unusual people are the ones who dress and perhaps act strangely, but are actually quite sane. I type this wearing a hideous paisley shirt, a black and white striped tie, and blue and yellow checked pants. And it wasn't a dress-up day. However, I am the most sane person I know, at least at the moment. If you divide the world into Crazy and Normal, I will usually fall on the side of crazy, as will virtually every girl I have ever dated. People who are Normal are often the people who try to be Normal, and they have an entire set of emotional baggage that most sane humans would never want to deal with.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is, don't worry so much. Don't divide the world into crazy and not-crazy. Don't divide the world at all. It's an exercise in futility. Things must be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY IN THIS WORLD, LEARN TO TYPE/SPELL. Read over your message before you post it. Some things are bloody obvious.

Seeming and Dreaming,
Coffee

--------------------
We got, ten minutes to get there
We got, ten minutes to go
Throw this one in for the money
Cause the next one's for the next show

Posts: 464 | From: Varies | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dr Psyclops
Geek
Member # 2440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2003 21:08      Profile for Dr Psyclops         Edit/Delete Post 
Selected Dr Psy philosophical maxims:

1. Spelling is arbitrary.
2. Crazy = Cute

I want to date a communist. That would be fun.

Posts: 132 | From: Escaped into the waves... | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 15, 2003 21:22      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Um, why would that be fun? Having lived with commies I can tell you, they aren't that different from anyone else.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mercury_Blue
Geek
Member # 2322

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted November 18, 2003 04:51      Profile for Mercury_Blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Capn Vic: Hey! I live in Texas. I wasn't born here, but I live here ATM. Many people in Texas are quite intelligent. Remember, stupidity is dispersed more or less evenly over the globe. Every now and then one just sorta pops out of the mass.

--------------------
~~~The Geek Will Inherit the Earth~~~

Posts: 215 | From: Radioactive Wastland of Tzi-lak | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
supergoo

SuperFan!
Member # 2280

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 18, 2003 13:49      Profile for supergoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i've known some pretty intelligent texans...one of which was a die-hard commie and a die-hard Douglas Adams fan, but still my ex called her a "gun-toting texan". she resented the nickname, but it's still hard to get out of the texas stereotype (Even if you weren't born there). the good thing about being in NC is that nobody really has a stereotype for you. [Smile]
Posts: 675 | From: Boston 'burbs | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mercury_Blue
Geek
Member # 2322

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 18, 2003 16:53      Profile for Mercury_Blue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Haha. I guess I just have bad luck then, because when we first moved into America, we moved to Virginia, right next to the Appalachians. Oh my. Redneck territory there. And then we move to Texas of all places. Oh well. I actually like Texas. Don't really know why...maybe the dry...flat...deadness. I dunno. [Razz]
Posts: 215 | From: Radioactive Wastland of Tzi-lak | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dr Psyclops
Geek
Member # 2440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 19, 2003 21:58      Profile for Dr Psyclops         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm from New Mexico. That whole thing about your state senators was funny.

--------------------
Wherever I am, anyone in need has a friend.
Whenever I return home, everyone is glad I am there.
-Robert L. Humphrey

Posts: 132 | From: Escaped into the waves... | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jessycat

Member # 1171

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 20, 2003 08:45      Profile for Jessycat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On his website, Nick says he has a learning disability. Maybe this would explain the huge discrepancy between form and content in his posts?
Posts: 491 | From: NYC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture