homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » ah

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ah
aberrantgeek
Geek
Member # 2336

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 21, 2003 16:58      Profile for aberrantgeek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
so i went out with two girls and immediately after breaking up with me they became gay. Im guessing this isnt good

--------------------
"Everyone's life sucks" -Jerry Seinfield

AIM SN=aberrantgeek

Posts: 106 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
magebard
Geek
Member # 1266

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 21, 2003 17:11      Profile for magebard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not for you, at least...

--------------------
"I'm just preparing my impromptu remarks." - Winston Churchill

Posts: 116 | From: vancouver, bc, canada | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
addiew
Uber Geek
Member # 2140

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 21, 2003 22:19      Profile for addiew   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol; thats a bad sign man

--------------------
My LiveJournal|homepage- shameless, I know

Posts: 823 | From: Oregon | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2003 04:53      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by aberrantgeek:
so i went out with two girls and immediately after breaking up with me they became gay. Im guessing this isnt good

Now if you'd been going out with 2 girls who were gay, this could move over into the 'favourite fantasies' thread [evil]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10702 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2003 06:15      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gay with each other? If the answer's yes, that can't be a good sign [Smile]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Thanatos
Mini Geek
Member # 1834

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 22, 2003 07:49      Profile for Thanatos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happened to a friend of mine. Just weird. We've talked about it a lot, and I guess it has to do with the type of women you subconsciously are drawn to, don't know what that says about you. I end up dating women with deep psychological problems, and don't find out until about 2 months into the relationship. Not sure what that says about me [Smile]
Posts: 87 | From: I don't dare say | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
defiant
Geek
Member # 2225

Icon 4 posted August 23, 2003 12:47      Profile for defiant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Gay:
1. A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex.
2. A man whose sexual orientation is to men: an alliance of gays and lesbians.)

[Beard of Peter Gabriel!]

I'd prefer if you could refer to male on male as 'gays' and woman on woman as 'lesbians'.
It would make things a little bit easier, and also a little bit more correct. Thank you. [Smile]

But you're correct, that's confusing.

Posts: 190 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2003 16:17      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Once they'd had you, no other man would ever be good enough ! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

justelise
Geek Larva
Member # 2338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 23, 2003 20:41      Profile for justelise   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

Perhaps subconsciously you're drawn to people who are not completely available to you (whether it be having tendencies toward women or just being emotionally vacant). It could've been dumb luck, they might not have been completely honest with you about themselves, or you could've driven them towards lesbianism.

I'd consider re-investigating your relationship with them by talking to them individually to see if their change of orientation was brewing before or during your relationship with them. Finding out might make you feel better (either way.. at least you'll know).

I'd also consider taking a good long look within and see if you're giving off something that's attracting the wrong people. I have a friend who is a rock solid dependable guy, and he only attracts psychos and damaged goods because of who he is. Unstable people do tend to seek stability in their relationships (at least some do). Maybe you've got a similar thing going on.

--------------------
Tis folly to be wise where ignorance is bliss.

Posts: 23 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
sconzey
Assimilated
Member # 2347

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted August 24, 2003 02:51      Profile for sconzey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmm I hope you werent going out with them both at the same time...

Anyways, a similar thing happened to a friend of mine, cept his went bi.

He now has a vendetta against bi's visit his website... here

-sconzey

Posts: 490 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
aberrantgeek
Geek
Member # 2336

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 23, 2003 16:31      Profile for aberrantgeek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well the first time it happened she started cheating on me with one of my very good friends, then she just dumped me with a one line email and started going out with her.

--------------------
"Everyone's life sucks" -Jerry Seinfield

AIM SN=aberrantgeek

Posts: 106 | From: South Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
ZorroTheFox
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 917

Icon 12 posted September 23, 2003 18:02      Profile for ZorroTheFox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

actually it could mean that they thought of you as the pinnacle of manhood and figured if they didn't want to stay with you then no other man stood a chance either, at least that's how I would have taken it if it had happened to Me [Wink] ...........Z

--------------------
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.~~Winston Smith

Posts: 3046 | From: Tacoma, WA, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2003 02:51      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ask'em to prove it to you. Together. With some vegetables.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6530 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2003 04:50      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like you've had some experience in this area, spungo?? [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

Posts: 4269 | From: UK, via Chicago | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2003 09:09      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not gonna share, spungster? Aww...come on, we won't tell anyone. [Razz]

--------------------
"I just ordered an extra-long straw to avoid accidentally doing a sit-up"-Jay, Modern Family

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2003 16:07      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, he probably saw it on the internet somewhere and thought that's what real lesbians do. I find it unlikely, though, visualise the following if you please.

"Hey, we don't have any more cucumbers left. And I was needing to make a salad for the potluck at work tomorrow. You're always ruining my life, you selfish cow ...", and so on.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
snupy
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2003 16:11      Profile for snupy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I can picture that.... [Big Grin]

EDIT: NOT the being a lesbian part-I like men waaay too much.(Not that there's anything wrong with that [Wink] ) I just meant the arguing... [Big Grin]

--------------------

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2003 16:25      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
"Hey, we don't have any more cucumbers left. And I was needing to make a salad for the potluck at work tomorrow.

"What's the problem, we can re-use last nights cucumber for your precious salad you obsessive BITCH !"

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture