homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Funny Stuff

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Funny Stuff
Charisma
Assimilated
Member # 1164

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 08, 2003 17:35      Profile for Charisma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This actually happened to me. I was talking to my dad about Jaguar and how I'm going to install it on my G4. He says "It's alread on there..." I say "What!?" and he points to our cat, sitting on top of the monitor.

If only our cat were named Jaguar. Or Jobbie.

--------------------
http://www.basseq.com

Posts: 404 | From: right behind you; in the shadows | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
joliet_jane
Alpha Geek
Member # 818

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 09, 2003 23:11      Profile for joliet_jane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My cat should be named Jobbie; he always yelling at everyone and making demands which should be met or else he'll get upset. And he's also grey and white. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Please Visit http://www.wideweb.com/phonetrips/
And for Phun on the Phone:
http://www.Telephone-Entertainment.com/

Posts: 330 | From: PA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2003 01:32      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anyone else here minded of Billy Connolly when they here the word 'Jobbie'? [Smile]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6530 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Alan!
Geek
Member # 1261

Icon 1 posted January 10, 2003 02:39      Profile for Alan!     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, the word "jobbie" reminds me of Tom Green, in "Freddy Got Fingered".

OOH! LOOK DADDY! I'VE GOT MYSELF A JOBBIE! I GOT A JOBBIE! A JOBBIE!
*as he masturbates a horse*

(I've got my fingers crossed. My fingers are crossed. Have you got your fingers crossed?)

Where is the smiley of "dying of laughter"?

--------------------
Alan!

Two rabbis, a priest, and an awkward silence after there's no intelligible punch line to this joke, walk into a bar.

Posts: 219 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 10, 2003 12:21      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You could try  - ,

or even  - ,

but I like  - .

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture