homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Merry Christmas and thank you!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Merry Christmas and thank you!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted December 24, 2002 23:25      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nitrozac and I want to wish you all our best wishes for a happy holiday and a great New Year.

And our sincere thanks for joining us here... you've helped make our lives a lot of fun ( most of the time [Wink] ) and you bring us a lot of Joy... we couldn't ask for better fans, patrons, posters, and lurkers. [Cool]
We are very thankful to be able to do what we do and share this place with such good people, and feel like two very lucky geeks indeed to have such fine hits like you. [Happytears]

Cheers to you, all the best, and may whatever OS you believe in have mercy on your soul.
[Smile]

Posts: 8169 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted December 25, 2002 05:14      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas and thank you too! The geek world wouldn't be the same without you! [Smile] [Happytears]
Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tut-an-Geek

SuperFan!
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2002 16:00      Profile for Tut-an-Geek   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hehe may jobs bless us all :-D

do i fall under lurker? i haven't posted in a while, but i do have a high post count, so i'm a poster too, and i spread joy to all with joy of tech :-D does that mean i get extra thanks [Wink]

Well...
"MERRY NEW YEAR!"
-Eddie Murphy - Trading Places

Charisma
Assimilated
Member # 1164

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 25, 2002 17:48      Profile for Charisma   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to you too, N & S.

--------------------
http://www.basseq.com

Posts: 404 | From: right behind you; in the shadows | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted December 25, 2002 19:29      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to the both of you as well. Your cartoons and the GC site have done much to bring a smile to my face. I'm hoping all the best for you in 2003.
Posts: 2902 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Twinkle Toes
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1208

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted December 27, 2002 12:56      Profile for Twinkle Toes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I hadn't found this site, not only would I never have found such a great geek for myself, but I wouldn't have had the privelage of getting to know all the other quiggy members here that make up a big part of each day in my life [Happytears] Thank you so very much for keeping GC shiny and new. *hug* [Big Grin]

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year, Nitro and Snaggy... and to the whole geek lot! *cheers* [Smile]

--------------------
Mmmmrreow!

Posts: 1617 | From: a membrane near you! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture