homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

New Poll  
my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » The Archives   » The Big Archives   » Today's Comic: To Dump or Not?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Today's Comic: To Dump or Not?
Burnum
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 1192

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted April 19, 2002 06:47      Profile for Burnum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the poll should have had the option 'He should dump her.' She looked like real cranky person. And to judge their relationship upon an online poll. hehe.
Posts: 1 | From: Oneida | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Atmosphere
Geek-in-Training
Member # 711

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2002 08:17      Profile for Atmosphere   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah! And besides, that laptop doesn't look like a Mac!
Posts: 30 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 19, 2002 08:54      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Atmosphere:
Yeah! And besides, that laptop doesn't look like a Mac!

I was a tad surpised by that myself. It looks like a Dell to me. And the folder icons are likely from some version of Windoze.

[So sayeth the Linux/Dell fan].

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted April 19, 2002 09:02      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's a Dell Inspiron 4100 notebook, with the yellow patches blacked out, since they were so ugly.
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Nitrozac

Benevolent Dictator!
Member # 111

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted April 19, 2002 12:50      Profile for Nitrozac   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, you guys are sharp, to figure out it was a Dell.
iMat
Geek
Member # 1246

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted April 19, 2002 23:31      Profile for iMat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think the OS is Windows 9x. Win XP looks diffrent and there are these blue panes all over the place (another "MS wants to innovate like Apple but failed" idea).

I also found the notebook a bit thin for a Dell. Only the Toshiba Protege is that thin. (next is probably the TiBook).

--iMat

Posts: 119 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
  New Poll   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture