homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Looking for Love   » Looking for a girl geek in or around Kentucky

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for a girl geek in or around Kentucky
Shawn Online
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3983

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted May 27, 2009 04:02      Profile for Shawn Online   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi girls, I'm Shawn, a 20-something male computer geek from Kentucky. I'm single and ready to mingle! I have a picture up in my profile, and you can check out my MySpace page to get to know me: http://www.myspace.com/shawnwise

Basically I'm looking for a girl in my area to hang out with and possibly date if we hit it off well. Similar interests are a must, and I prefer non-smokers as I have allergies. If you want to know anything else, ask.

--------------------
-Shawn

http://www.shawnwise.com

Posts: 4 | From: Glasgow, KY | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 08:53      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
__________________ Shawn Online ________________

First I am the wrong gender, Here at these forums most posters, deal with questions not online ads.

If you had asked how to meet said lady you may have gotten some clues, and hints. Yes there are Single Ladies that post here, but that does not mean they are out fishing, Have you checked your worm/s is/are it/they appealing to said fishers?

We know nothing about you as a person, thoughts politics, ambitions, these things count here, and when there is enough info on you someone may respond in a manner that would please you, good luck on your quest.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 09:14      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Move to bowling Green and hang out with some of those college girls. Never was shit in Glasgow, but mullets and 80's Camaro's.

quote:

Have you checked your worm/s is/are it/they appealing to said fishers?

*Snickers*

Don't check out your worm too much, you might go blind. [Razz]

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 09:26      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, I am from Bowling Green...lots of girls there...I am not looking for a guy, plus I am too old for ya..in fact today is my birthday....woot!!!!

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 10:13      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See that? ^

Now you see the cute geeky ones are in Bowling Green. And if you still have trouble, go and buy a Corvette before the plant goes under forever.

Ahh Bowling Green. Those were some of the best weekends I can only remember through vague alcohol induced hazes...

--------------------
Has one of us confessed?
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 10:46      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy, it is a small world...My dad retired from the Corvette Plant..and just yesterday they filed bankruptcy, screwed with all their benefits:( When were you there Commander?

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 11:04      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's long and convoluted.

I am originally from Pulaski County so at the other side of the toll road outside of Somerset. But left for Cali when I was still a wee one.

I went back around '92-4 and spent some time over at the Job Corps in Mammoth park. We had two choices on where we could go for weekend leaves. One was Cave City and sleeping in plaster teepee's in a dry county didn't sound like fun to me. Or we could go to Bowling Green, wet county, college girls. Really, need I say more?

After that I lived in Indiana on the river and got tired of the toothless hicks, so I moved back to Riverside, CA. And now I get to see toothless tweakers. Not sure if it was an improvement, but alcohol is cheap out here. [Wink]

I have an uncle living out there right now. Which reminds me, I should email him sometime. And the rest of my dad's side is still around Pulaski county.

When did you leave the area, gg?

--------------------
Has one of us confessed?
Buried in our chest

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture