homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » Love!   » Looking for Love   » Open-minded conversationalist wanted...before i die (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Open-minded conversationalist wanted...before i die
Evora Existentialist
Newbie Larva
Member # 5432

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted July 19, 2006 20:59      Profile for Evora Existentialist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All is full of love. Like a flaming bag of dogshit. Well, I'll call myself Evora. Nice to meet you. I understand that I'm looking for someone who is an intimate conversationalist on a site for geeks. I have a great deal of respect and admiration for individuals with a seemingly esoteric knowledge of technology. Perhaps it's because I'm a japanese school girl, it's in my blood to like you. However, my interests are terrible. If you can look past the fact that my inspiration in life comes from Sadomasochism, Cannibalism, necrophia, sodomy, occultism, Cult leaders, voodoo, Godlessness, psychotic transvestites, lesbian robots, mormon torture chambers and raising wonderful hell, we could atleast have a few intriguing conversations. If you enjoy masochism, definitely talk to me. I'm hoping i don't get banned from this site. Please contact me if you're interested. i have pics, but not of my fully equipped mormon torture chamber.
uilleann
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted July 19, 2006 21:13            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You forgot lesbian Nazi eskimos...
IP: Logged
Evora Existentialist
Newbie Larva
Member # 5432

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted July 19, 2006 21:32      Profile for Evora Existentialist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever read 120 days of sodom by Marquis de Sade? Now that is a masterpeice. Nazi lesbians have nothing on Marqui's demoralizing antics. Sodomy, incest, defecation and urination, sexual torture...I give speeches at school on these things all the time with a straight face. lol.
alfrin
Uber Geek
Member # 3836

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2006 22:00      Profile for alfrin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by uilleann:

Ahem, Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and forced into weight loss programs

--------------------
Art is Resistance / Resistance is Art

Posts: 813 | From: Nevada, USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ugurcan

Member # 4746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 01:08      Profile for Ugurcan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See.. that's what happens when you listen too much Radiohead... [Razz]

--------------------
"Constants aren't, Variables won't..."

Posts: 219 | From: Under a 110 ft satellite dish... | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
soulshine
Mini Geek
Member # 5367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 02:56      Profile for soulshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww you sound nice.
Posts: 76 | From: North Yorkshire, UK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 05:11      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Sheesh. I never thought us two would have the same sexual fantasy. [Eek!]
Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
maximile

SuperFan!
Member # 3446

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 05:44      Profile for maximile   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lesbian robots?
Posts: 1085 | From: London, UK (Powys, UK in hols) | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ferrell
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 5435

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 06:38      Profile for Ferrell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. Did those interests come out of upbringing, college experiences, or just a collection of things picked up over the years?

Also, can robots be lesbians? can they have gender? or are these just labels we apply to a creation, much like a captain will call the ship a "her".

Posts: 1 | From: Tulsa, OK | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Metasquares
Highlie
Member # 4441

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 07:25      Profile for Metasquares   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evora Existentialist:
Ever read 120 days of sodom by Marquis de Sade? Now that is a masterpeice. Nazi lesbians have nothing on Marqui's demoralizing antics. Sodomy, incest, defecation and urination, sexual torture...I give speeches at school on these things all the time with a straight face. lol.

There's something to be said about having the term "sadist" named after you.
Posts: 664 | From: Morganville, NJ | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted July 20, 2006 07:57      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that for a robot to be lesbian, it would have to be a an android.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 08:02      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...i have pics, but not of my fully equipped mormon torture chamber.

Well get some then and post. Sheesh. [evil]

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 08:12      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are open minded people in MN?

A friend once told me that "Even the athists are Luthren in MN"

Welcome to the forums. What part of MN do you hail? I'm in the south Subarbs, I think there is one other person from MN here.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Adam Molloy
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 5438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 13:10      Profile for Adam Molloy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A gay robot would have to be attracted to robots with similar ports, surely. These ports can be located just infront of the main exhaust vent.

lesbian cyborg = lesborg [Wink]

Posts: 1 | From: Dublin, Ireland | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
shriver
Geek
Member # 3556

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 14:17      Profile for shriver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
mormon torture chambers

Are these chambers for torturing mormons, or are they simply torture chambers based on the wonderful research that the LDS church has done in the area of torture?

--------------------
And a thousand thousand slimy things
Lived on; and so did I.

Posts: 111 | From: Seattle | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 14:18      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six from Tripping the rift is a Sexborg.

-

That show is Awsome. I just finished the first season.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 17:47      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
with a straight face. lol.

So how many oxymorons does it take to screw in a light bulb?

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2006 19:46      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:

Hey! That was spungo!

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 21, 2006 04:19      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
quote:

Hey! That was spungo!
*glides hand in front of garlicguy's face*

This is not the droid you're looking for. [Wink]

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Demosthenes
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 530

Icon 1 posted July 21, 2006 09:31      Profile for Demosthenes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you enjoy masochism, definitely talk to me. I'm hoping i don't get banned from this site.

Not if I have anything to say about it...which I don't, but still. It's nice to see somebody around who's got that same freakish flair to their mental state, now that Zorro's been gone for so long.

So, post away; you show your torture chamber and maybe I'll show off my scars. [Big Grin]

Evora Existentialist
Newbie Larva
Member # 5432

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted July 22, 2006 19:50      Profile for Evora Existentialist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
atheistic lutherans? Yes, they seem that way. I too reside in southern mn. I just got back from a 22 hour trip from chicago and this is what you wrote me? why couldn't you write something like "hey evora, this one night, i sodomized a couple of mormon missionaries with a crucifix and that damn Book of Mormon they were trying to make me read...." I'm kidding.
maybe.logic
Alpha Geek
Member # 5014

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2006 04:47      Profile for maybe.logic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm kidding.

Haha. :/
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted July 23, 2006 05:42      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why couldn't you write something like "hey evora, this one night, i sodomized a couple of mormon missionaries with a crucifix and that damn Book of Mormon they were trying to make me read...." I'm kidding.

Well, becuase I tend not to lie, and if I really did I am certainly not stupid enough to brag about it in the internet.

--------------------

-Assif Mandvi

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2006 05:58      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why couldn't you write something like "hey evora, this one night, i sodomized a couple of mormon missionaries with a crucifix and that damn Book of Mormon they were trying to make me read...." I'm kidding.

So you've met Spungo then?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
ArcticBlue
Mini Geek
Member # 4034

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2006 09:10      Profile for ArcticBlue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashitaka is on to something.

Evora. How can you live in Minnesota, be a japanese schoolgirl, be a dietician at a mental asylum, give speeches at your school and somehow it takes 22 hours to get from Minnesota to Chicago? Pick one story and stick to it.

I'm sorry, but I'm not shocked by anything you've said. You're just another boring person trying to fill their lives with entertainment by feeding off of other people's reactions. You're not looking for someone with an open mind. You're looking for someone who will believe in your BS.

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture