homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » A Sneak Peek into the Snag family?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Sneak Peek into the Snag family?
Shooshie
Geek
Member # 2205

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 06, 2016 20:09      Profile for Shooshie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't help but wonder, today, as I looked at JoT, whether we were seeing something that actually happened in the Snaggy family. Or would that be the Nitrozac family? Or the NitroSnag family? Let's go with the latter.

Sometimes, I wonder that when looking at JoT, especially when the characters aren't that far removed from their creators!

Shoosh

Posts: 119 | From: Texas to Nevada... depending. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted July 07, 2016 12:12      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, no, not really... I threw the dishrag at her! lol, j/k

Other JoTs for sure though!

(I was reading all the millions of maudlin tweets about Juno's incredible orbit, placed accurate to within just several miles, and I thought to myself, ha, I bet somewhere out there is a Juno orbit gurmudgeon)

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture