homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Dancing 3d Phones

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dancing 3d Phones
maxomai
Alpha Geek
Member # 781

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted July 28, 2014 10:30      Profile for maxomai   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question: Is that CSS animation or JavaScript animation? (Linux/WebSphere/DataPower admin teaching myself web development so I can support our development team.)

--------------------
"Fear not at all; fear neither men nor Fates, nor gods, nor anything. Money fear not, nor laughter of the folk folly, nor any other power in heaven or upon the earth or under the earth. Nu is your refuge as Hadit your light; and I am the strength, force, vigour, of your arms." -Liber AL III:17

Posts: 343 | From: Portland, OR | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted July 28, 2014 13:16      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi max!

just an animated gif.

Posts: 8181 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
DerekCurrie
Maximum Newbie
Member # 29769

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted July 28, 2014 18:53      Profile for DerekCurrie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd accuse you guys of ripping off my 'jungle dance' comments on the Internet. But it's apparent that nearly everyone finds the Amazon Fire Phone body contortions to be hilarious. [crazy] [crazy]

--------------------
Fortune Magazine 11-29-05: What's your computer setup today?
Frederick Brooks (Author of 'The Mythical Man Month'): I happily use a Macintosh. It's not been equalled for ease of use, and I want my computer to be a tool, not a challenge.

Posts: 12 | From: Syracuse, NY | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture