homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Yet Another Macheads the Movie Giveaway! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Yet Another Macheads the Movie Giveaway!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted August 08, 2009 12:42      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time for another great giveaway, and what is the occasion you ask? Well my friends, the hilarious, insightful, wacky, documentary about the Cult of Apple is now available on the Canadian iTunes store, for rent or to buy, so to celebrate, we're giving away FIVE copies of the DVD to lucky Macheads (or Machead wannabes)!

And no, you don't have to be Canadian to enter!

And keep you eye out for all the Joy of Tech comics brough to life in MacHEADS the Movie!
To enter, just post a reply in our Forums in this thread. And if you are a Superfan you can enter again here and get twice the chance to win!

Contest closes Thursday August 13th, at 10 pm Pacific. More info is here. One entry per person per thread, or you are disqualified. If you are not yet a member of our forums, you can join here, and hang out with the cool people. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
littlefish
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 966

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2009 12:57      Profile for littlefish   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First post!
Posts: 2421 | From: That London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2009 13:54      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do i have to be canadian to enter?

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2009 14:04      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pong!

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2009 14:44      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ Yup I'm in.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Junior
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 4595

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2009 15:01      Profile for The Junior         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in!
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2009 15:29      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<black-beret-and-goatee>
I'm cool enough to be in this competition, again.
</black-beret-and-goatee>

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted August 08, 2009 16:13      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK - I'll throw my name into the hat..... [Smile]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2009 16:21      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in!

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Richard Wolf VI
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 4993

Icon 10 posted August 08, 2009 18:34      Profile for Richard Wolf VI   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY, I'm in :3

--------------------
The same old iWanToUseaMac... Who am I fooling? I'm getting a Wii now, iWanToUseaMac isn't :P
Get Opera. The best web experience.
Contest. Group. Success.

Posts: 1356 | From: Bogotá, Colombia | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2009 23:03      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh pick me!

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Papa
Geek
Member # 172

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted August 08, 2009 23:34      Profile for Papa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Count me in!

--------------------
Papa
Keeper of The Book

Posts: 173 | From: Syracuse, NY, USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Tech Angel
Alpha Geek
Member # 908

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2009 01:09      Profile for Tech Angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I wanna win one!

--------------------
We must be the change we want to see in the world. -Mahatma Ghandi

Posts: 330 | From: the Great State of Confusion | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2009 13:03      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never win anything, so I would like to get the one that Cap'n Vick wasn't going to win if he registered. (Which he won't because he's still AWOL - the big craphead!)
[Razz]

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2009 14:05      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hummm when will I have time to see it? Bah! One problem at a time! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Bibo
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1959

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2009 18:47      Profile for Bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel lucky!
Posts: 1641 | From: Grand Rapids, MI | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 10, 2009 04:49      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh! Oh! Oh! Me me me me me me!
Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ugurcan

Member # 4746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 10, 2009 08:08      Profile for Ugurcan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel insanely lucky today...

--------------------
"Constants aren't, Variables won't..."

Posts: 219 | From: Under a 110 ft satellite dish... | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 10, 2009 10:49      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am ready for the disappointment of not being picked!

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Eskieguy
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 28653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 10, 2009 19:30      Profile for Eskieguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish to learn more of this Woz of which you speak. I'd like to win also.

Mike

Posts: 1 | From: Madison, WI | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
BYODKjiM
Newbie Larva
Member # 3450

Icon 1 posted August 10, 2009 20:38      Profile for BYODKjiM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's my entry!
stringlion
Mini Geek
Member # 4767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 11, 2009 08:49      Profile for stringlion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I really want to see this movie.
Posts: 94 | From: NYS, US | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
technogal
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 10597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 11, 2009 11:31      Profile for technogal         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac Head since 1989!

--------------------
"The first rule of life: you enter this world cold, wet, and naked. And then things really get bad."
- Golly, "Monarch of the Glen"

Posts: 3 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 11, 2009 18:20      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hooray!

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
thetamind
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 28673

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 12, 2009 11:30      Profile for thetamind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I admire independent filmmakers and new media digital distribution.

Read more about the filmmakers.

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture