homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » AAPL Split DVD Giveaway! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Author Topic: AAPL Split DVD Giveaway!
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted February 22, 2005 22:46      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
drum roll please....

Our regular winner is... konakahuna! Oooo his first post is a LUCKY one!

And our Superfan winner is... Frost! Yay!!!!

Congrats to the winners and thanks everyone else for entering, we hope to have more giveaways soon. [Smile]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 22, 2005 22:54      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to konakahuna.

Yes, really.

[Wink]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
konakahuna
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2005 05:19      Profile for konakahuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't know how much time i have, but there's a long list of people i need to thank. first, i'd like to thank the academy of motion picture arts & sciences, sam weinstein and everyone over at miramax for taking a chance on an unknown kid from knoxville, tennessee. this proves that dreams really do come true. to my friends ali and brenda, denise and wanda over at central and everyone at the laugh factory..."i made it, kids". you're the best. to my parents glenn and rosemary who are in the audience tonight, i never would have made it without your support. to my childhood pet skippy the hampster and most of all the fans who kept encouraging me to enter and wouldn't let me give up, i say i love you all. fight global warming! goodnight!

what do you think? too over the top?

Posts: 2 | From: knoxville, tn | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted February 23, 2005 07:59      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
konakahuna: [thumbsup] [Happytears]

That should warm the bitter hearts of many a Forum regular. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted February 23, 2005 08:50      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least you didn't do the Sally Fields career suicide bit:

quote:
You love me........you really love me.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted February 23, 2005 17:35      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, due to new time constraints, here's how much of it we were able to read.

quote:
Originally posted by konakahuna:
i don't know how much time i have, but there's a long list of people i need to thank. first, i'd like to thank the academy of motion picture arts & sciences, sam

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
ZiPpo
Single Celled Newbie
Member # 3675

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted March 11, 2005 05:15      Profile for ZiPpo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and to think I bought it at $26! Woo woo.
Posts: 2 | From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture