homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » living in no log

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: living in no log
candycane
Newbie Larva
Member # 2750

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted June 21, 2004 22:48      Profile for candycane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe we should all get together and sit and doddle;but oh i see u all hate me!

--------------------
candy

Posts: 6 | From: newyork | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Allan
SuperFan!
Member # 1717

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 22, 2004 00:19      Profile for Allan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know you well enough to hate you yet [Wink]
Posts: 1280 | From: Edinburgh, Scotland / Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Orpheus
Highlie
Member # 2397

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 22, 2004 00:34      Profile for Orpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe you said doddle *googles* hmm apparently it means "an easy task" I could use some of that. am really quite tired and just a little tipsy. Programming is NOT easier with beer. 'least not for me. Anyway I'm gonna go to sleep since I'm rambling and probably not making much sense. You should stick around, don't mind the ratings too much, just hang out and be yourself. [Smile]

hehehe *doddle doddle doddle*

--------------------
my cats make me crazy

Posts: 554 | From: Galveston, TX | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 22, 2004 01:19      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just read the 5 posts you have made, and have no idea how anyone could be upset by them enough to give you a 1 star rating, which is, I presume, the point behind your post. Maybe they don't like the way you play fast and loose with the English language! Incidentally what does "invoid" and "living in no log" mean?

The main thing though is not to pay too much notice to ratings, upsetting a few people here occasionally only means you are not a dull bland person. For most of my time here I have had less than 5 stars, and as I see my current rating 4.51, I may well drop a star soon! You should find though, that this is a very tolerant and open minded community.

So welcome! Tell us a little about yourself, as incomprehensibly as you wish to. [Wink]

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 22, 2004 07:48      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, what Calli said. Stick around and let us know more about you. [Wink]
Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2004 08:47      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen a cloud in nearly a week, and the river still flows.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
d3m057h3n35
Mini Geek
Member # 2378

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 22, 2004 10:47      Profile for d3m057h3n35     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oy, but when the wind dawdles on its hind legs, you know it's time to get the hell back in the kitchen sink!
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2004 11:19      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by d3m057h3n35:
Oy, but when the wind dawdles on its hind legs, you know it's time to get the hell back in the kitchen sink!

HAHAHA Exactly!

Most people think it is canvas because of the brass hook and latch.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture