homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » All about the comics!   » The Joy of Tech   » Apple/Mac shirts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apple/Mac shirts
dadaist
Geek-in-Training
Member # 1073

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 13, 2004 12:20      Profile for dadaist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got to looking for 'apple store shirts' on eBay for the heck of it (and someone's selling one from Ginza, woo!) and got talking to a Mac user friend of mine at Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN, for those who don't know), and we got to talking about what Mac/Apple shirts we've got.
I've got 3 Apple Store opening shirts: Woodfield and Old Orchard (in Illinois) and Mayfair (Wisconsin). Then I've got the Jaguar debut shirt and the iPod LIVE shirt (for the 3rd Gen iPods), but that's it for official Apple ones.
Unofficial ones include the legendary Mac Genius shirt, and "All Your Base Stations." There's also a "Windows Killer" shirt I picked up.
What about the rest of you?

Posts: 32 | From: Chicago area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 13, 2004 12:47      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the Aqua X tee that was for the OS X public beta. It says on the back, "coming to a Macintosh near you."

I also have a long sleeve black tee that only has a white Apple on the front. Very minimal, very Steve. [Big Grin]

And of course the Jaguar Genius tee and Jaguar Genius pullover.

And a black baseball cap with the Apple logo and "Think Different" slogan.

Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
mongoose
Geek
Member # 1991

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 13, 2004 12:57      Profile for mongoose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of my official apple shirts, I have shirts from the openings of the apple store in Menlo Park (not sure what state), Sagemore, NJ, and iPod shirt that says "rock on study on" on it, and for unoffical apple shirts, I have a tie dyed one from MacWorld NY 2002.

--------------------
"information superhighway" is just an anagram for "i'm on a huge wispy rhino fart". - www.bsd.org

Posts: 141 | From: There's a NEW Jersey? | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
evilbibo
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted January 13, 2004 13:11            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have quite a few

These are from doing Apple DemoDays:

2 - white Polo shirts that say "Apple Representative"

2 - black long sleeve mock turtlenecks with the apple logo on the front with "iMovie" under it and "Let's make an iMovie" on the back.

A white iMac tee from the original iMac introduction.

A purple tee with the Apple logo on the sleeve.

A red tee with the Apple logo on the sleeve.

One's I purchased or was given:

2 t-shirts from the Sommerset Collection Apple Store in Troy, MI for the grand opening (Actually went there a week or 2 after the opening and when the store manager heard we came from the other side of the state she said "wait here a minute" and went to back and handed us a bag with the shirts in it)

A "Mission Impossible" Apple promo shirt

A black "Apple Globe" promo T-shirt

A black T-shirt with Apple logo

A black long sleeve t-shirt with a small apple logo in in the center.

A white apple tee with a large 6 color logo on the front

An acid washed grey tee

White Moof tee

Non Licensed tees

A black "Mac Geek" tee

black Hexley tee

....Windows for solitaire tee

MacGroup Detroit tee

And various other non-Apple licensed t-shirts that are in storage and I've forgotten what they are.

I think that's all

IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted January 13, 2004 13:36      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unashamed plug: I still have a few of the incredibly gorgeous Mac Genius polos left. Get yours before the Legal Geniuses track me down again! [Wink]

[email protected]

-

Posts: 8162 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 13, 2004 14:14      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**AHEM** You forgot to mention your custom made "Nine Is Fine" T-Shirt, Snaggy. [Wink]
Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
dadaist
Geek-in-Training
Member # 1073

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted January 13, 2004 17:16      Profile for dadaist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snaggy:
unashamed plug: I still have a few of the incredibly gorgeous Mac Genius polos left. Get yours before the Legal Geniuses track me down again! [Wink]

You forgot to mention what sizes are left [Wink]
Posts: 32 | From: Chicago area | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture