homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Rants, Raves, Rumors!   » let the bodies hit the floor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: let the bodies hit the floor
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2007 13:34      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ninja preacher lays waste to his minions, deftly knocking them over with is awe inspiring superpowers.

ninja preacher

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3093 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
bull3t-wounds
Maximum Newbie
Member # 9806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted August 13, 2007 23:13      Profile for bull3t-wounds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
benny hinn is such an idiot.. the first time i saw this, i got yelled at for disturbing everyone in the internet place by laughing so hard.

--------------------
PV2 Jeremy Payne, USA aka bull3t

Posts: 12 | From: Al Asad Air Base, Iraq | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 13, 2007 23:29      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... but if he fought a pirate preacher who would win?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10702 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2007 08:51      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish we had Pastafarians coming to our campus. instead we just get zealots.

They come to the fountain by the student union, which is unfortunately right under my lab's windows, so we get to hear them too. Most of the time, it's not that bad, but, about a year ago, some dude of the "God hates <n>" school came with a couple evil placards and started spewing forth his bile. Students rapidly become immune to being told by strangers that they are immoral and going to hell and so, on the first day of this guy's ministry of intolerance and hate, everyone tried to ignore him. The second day, I heard a different sort of shouting, looked out the window, and saw a couple incredibly angry and offended students chasing him off. I've never seen or heard of that happening before. The standard approach to annoying preachers is to just hope they get tired and go away. He must have said something really awful.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
business attire
Highlie
Member # 6102

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2007 09:21      Profile for business attire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_Preacher

UNC (and NC State) has their (our) own zealot, Xan. And he yelled at me once and called me a lesbian because I wear pants.

Astronomer Jedi
Highlie
Member # 4699

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2007 09:34      Profile for Astronomer Jedi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
... but if he fought a pirate preacher who would win?

I spent more time laughing at the dude in the background looking like he'd come from the local Star Trek fan club.

--------------------
Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre?

Posts: 606 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 14, 2007 09:36      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when I was in University there would be this small group set up by the same crosswalk every day. They were "Jews for Jesus". Now, at the time I had no idea what that was about until much later when I asked someone. In any case, I think the reason they hung out on our campus was that there was a fairly high number of Jewish students. Anyway, not that they bothered me or anything, but it was something I noticed.

On a similar note, I remember looking out the window not long ago and saw these people get out of a small car in front of my building. They seemed to be dressed respectably. And then, uh-oh, they seem to be carrying little books and such. They did not look like they were visiting someone, but rather about to visit everyone in the neighborhood! Needless to say, when they rang my buzzer I did not bother to answer.

Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture