homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Rants, Raves, Rumors!   » Would someone please shoot every 13 year old in Germany? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Would someone please shoot every 13 year old in Germany?
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2006 06:41      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:
Steen, they probably are real Germans. I get loads of them on one of my ICQ numbers. I have no idea why, but there are a whole lot of german guys out there that want me to look at their penis. They even resort to pleading in broken English. It's really, rather surreal. And then when I continue declining, they ask to see my muschi.

So why don't all these lonely pathetic german boys fuck all those lonely pathetic german girls? Seems a little more apt, no?
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2006 11:20      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
quote:
Originally posted by FireSnake:
Steen, they probably are real Germans. I get loads of them on one of my ICQ numbers. I have no idea why, but there are a whole lot of german guys out there that want me to look at their penis. They even resort to pleading in broken English. It's really, rather surreal. And then when I continue declining, they ask to see my muschi.

So why don't all these lonely pathetic german boys fuck all those lonely pathetic german girls? Seems a little more apt, no?
Because lonely pathetic German boys are probably looking for other lonely pathetic German boys. [Big Grin]
Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2006 11:47      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or maybe the lonely, pathetic German boys haven't figured out that they need to dress up with lots of eyeshadow and look like lonely, pathetic German girls if they want to get the lonely, pathetic German girls.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2006 12:37      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
But wait... that's not all

This is what they're mistaking me for!

Hell... you're real purdy [evil]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Flashfire
Assimilated
Member # 2616

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 20, 2006 14:11      Profile for Flashfire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

But wait... that's not all

This is what they're mistaking me for!

More pictures (and reasons to laugh at me) can be found here and here

You could almost take it as a compliment, Steen. [Big Grin] He's not all that bad looking, in a gothy, androgynous sort of way. Hey, if you're going to be confused with a girlish goth band member, it's better than being mistaken for Mana.
(And yes, believe it or not, that is a guy in that picture.)

So, I guess it's either time to start dying your hair and learning how to apply eyeshadow, or change you ICQ ID...

--------------------
"No silicon heaven? That's absurd!
Where would all the calculators go?"
--Kryten, Red Dwarf
-------------------------------
My Web Comic: NSTA: Semper Vigilantis

Posts: 368 | From: State of Denial | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 12 posted April 20, 2006 14:41      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grummash wrote:
Hell... you're real purdy [evil]

/me bats his eyelashes at Grummy-poo

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2006 15:39      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today's results for everyone's least favorite game show "I'm being stalked by little German girls":

G1: hey
Me: Hello
G1: wie gehts
Me: I'm fine. Just to avoid any confusion, though, I'm a 38 year old man living in the USA who only speaks English.
G1: oh
G1: you living in the USA?????
Me: Yes. I am a 38 year old man who lives in the USA.
G1: ah
Me: Have a nice day.
Me: <blocks user>

G2: hey bill+
G2: hast du push to talk
Me: No.

G3: hallo
Me: hi
G3: wie alt biste
Me: I'm 38 and I don't speak German.
G3: ach halt die fresse war schön dich kennen zu lernen ZU ALT
Me: *sigh*

G4: hiiiiii
Me: Hi.
G4: na heißt du in echt bill
Me: Yes, it is. Do I know you?
G4: was?????? what???
G4: no
Me: Just making sure.
G4: where are you from?
Me: East Tennessee in the United States
G4: hey cool
G4: which town
Me: I'm not really inclined to reveal that much information.
G4: its ok
G4: Im from germany
Me: How old are you
G4: at home
G4: sorry i understand it wrong
G4: 13
Me: You do realize I'm 38. Almost three times as old as you are.
Me: I am curious about why you decided to start talking to me.
Me: Most teenagers don't go about striking up conversations with creepy middle aged men.
G4: I looked only for the name bill because of tokio hotel and i found your contact
G4: so i sent you a message
Me: Okay
G4: how old are you?
Me: 38 years old
G4: ok
G4: then i think it's better that we stop our conversation
Me: I agree. Bye.

Only four today... this is an improvement, although I'm up to 37 accounts blocked so far.

zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2006 17:01      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Next time, just send them over to the good old goatse, bet that'll quickly take care of their desire to IM creepy middle-aged men from the US [evil]
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted April 27, 2006 16:32      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't tempt me. I'd hate to wind up extradited to Germany and tossed in a prison for sending obscene images to underage German girls.

So, I changed my profile to cut down on some of this nonsense, but still it continues. And not only are they wanting to talk, now they're sending me stupid chain IM's!

Today's contestent is Girl #5

G5 is of unspecified gender and has a birthday of 1/20/1992, making her^H^H^H it 14 years old. I'll give this one credit for having only put her first name in her profile and listed her last name as ????, so she's got at least a couple of brain cells (aber not enough to know better than to pass chain letters/messages along).

Lieber icq Nutzer, da es einige user gibt die icq nutzen um Viren zu verschicken müssen wir jetzt alle Benutzer auf Viren überprüfen! Dafür müsst ihr nichts weiter tun als diese Nachricht an alle aus deiner Kontaktliste zu verschicken (den rest erledigen wir). Falls ihr das nicht tut werden wir euren account sperren und dafür sorgen, das ihr euch nie wieder bei icq anmelden könnt!
Gruß Silvia Schoffmann

In essence it says:
Some ICQ users are sending viruses around so everyone must be checked. You must send this message to everyone on your contact list and we'll take care of the rest. If you do not send this to everyone one your contact list, your account will be closed and can never be reactivated.

SilverBlade
Alpha Geek
Member # 3541

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 28, 2006 03:36      Profile for SilverBlade   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steen, you have officially been dragged kicking and screaming into the pree-teen German culture [Razz]

Enjoy [Big Grin]

--------------------
http://www.silver-blade.net

Posts: 303 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cinnamin
Newbie Larva
Member # 5090

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted April 28, 2006 09:27      Profile for Cinnamin   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, the forum I used to go on had I had a bunch of 13-15 year old girls after me asking if I was bi. *rolls eyes*

--------------------
I moonwalk everywhere I go......

Posts: 5 | From: Houtston, TX | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Plcaga
Mini Geek
Member # 5119

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2006 11:13      Profile for Plcaga   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They can be German, What's wrong being German?
I'd like to be German (I'm from England).
Maybe I'm out of the point but I was too lazy to read all comments...

Posts: 70 | From: Lyon. France | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 08, 2006 11:27      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plcaga:

Then don't bother responding.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 08, 2006 11:48      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
They can be German, What's wrong being German?
I'd like to be German (I'm from England).

This gives me a great idea to start a new service. For 5 USD (~2.5 sterling pounds, 7 ChF) I'll write thread summaries for lazy people online.
Just need to set up my paypal account for this.

Yea I know, noone will pay me to write condescending abstracts.

the fine print
(the term "great" in this post not subject to comparisons)

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3093 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Plcaga
Mini Geek
Member # 5119

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2006 11:52      Profile for Plcaga   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
L-O-L!
Plcaga
Mini Geek
Member # 5119

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2006 12:04      Profile for Plcaga   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
quote:

Then don't bother responding.
*English accent* - would you understand it???
Well I do!...*jibrish*

GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2006 18:14      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Plcaga wrote:

Yeah, you pretty much completely missed the point. The fact that they're German and 13 (and girls) is rather incidental to why I asked for them to all be shot.

I've managed to change my profile enough and block enough of them, however, that the issue seems resolved.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Ruhrpottbabe
Mini Geek
Member # 5113

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted May 09, 2006 03:31      Profile for Ruhrpottbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
believe me, we need not shoot them (bullets would be wasted). just tell them that these boy bands like US5 or Tokio Hote split up and they will get into a lemming-like self-destruct mode.

--------------------
In a world of excess, it's the subtle that stands out.

Posts: 69 | From: Germany | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Plcaga
Mini Geek
Member # 5119

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2006 04:46      Profile for Plcaga   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Plcaga wrote:

Yeah, you pretty much completely missed the point. The fact that they're German and 13 (and girls) is rather incidental to why I asked for them to all be shot.

I've managed to change my profile enough and block enough of them, however, that the issue seems resolved.

[crazy] Okay...I *Circle the right* (didn't/don't) really get it...
So some of them can be really rude and stupid...But it doesn't mean they're all like those bunch of guys that botherd you.

fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2006 17:23      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rule. I got an 18 year old german girl that wants to be a chef the other day.

:laughs at Steen:

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 12 posted May 09, 2006 18:24      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No fair! I wouldn't mind if the German girls were of legal age! [Razz]

/me tries to cut in on FS's action

fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted May 09, 2006 20:02      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can share. We can turn the tables on them and start ICQing them in English, out of the blue.

--------------------

fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted May 11, 2006 10:49      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I shouldn't have gloated. Now I'm getting the under 10 set.

Where are their parents???

One more freaking german girl that wants to send me links to pictures of manga teddy bears with hearts for eyes and I'm going to cry...

And I don't even have the excuse of being mistaken for a member of a boy band in my ICQ profile

--------------------

GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted May 11, 2006 16:01      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manga teddy bears with hearts for eyes? *shudder*

Incidentally, diet sprite shooting out of your nose hurts and you owe me some windex and a dust free cloth to clean my monitor with [Smile]

fs

Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2006 22:28      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(01:08:50) --------7: hi
(01:12:15) Miss Melanie: hi
(01:12:39) --------7: wie geht es dir?
(01:13:07) Miss Melanie: I'm sorry, I don't speak german.
(01:13:23) --------7: yes
(01:14:30) --------7: I am German, however, I kan, however, also with you English write!!! I am German!
(01:14:40) Miss Melanie: =)
(01:14:44) Miss Melanie: I am American
(01:15:02) --------7: aso
(01:15:17) Miss Melanie: how old are you?
(01:15:46) --------7: how old they are?? I am 10 years old is then terribly if I 10 years am old?
(01:16:13) Miss Melanie: You speak very good English, especially for being 10 =)
(01:16:22) Miss Melanie: Shouldn't you be getting ready for school?
(01:18:42) --------7: I cannot well English I have found hir in Internet an inter net side(page) this always can do words überstzen I kan from German in English!!!! English in German!! Italy on France!!! France on Italy!! there is even more of it!!!!!
(01:19:24) Miss Melanie: Oh good. That should be helpful. =)
(01:19:47) --------7: ne I must go at 5 minutes I must go on ofline!!
(01:20:01) Miss Melanie: Have fun at school =)
(01:23:09) --------7: bye
(01:23:25) Miss Melanie: bye
(01:23:34) --------7: no
(01:25:43) --------7: no she(it) trains is fun(joking) nobody!!!! hey football is not with us fully stupidly because so quickly do not shoot and so quickly fit. And in England is much better there fit faster and shoot faster and so on!
(01:26:20) Miss Melanie: Yes, English football is fun.
(01:26:38) Miss Melanie: Why did you contact me?
(01:27:09) --------7: ´bye

-Blocked-

--------------------

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture