homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Techno-Talking   » Hardware, Robots, AI, Geek Toys!   » Geeky Lingerie (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Geeky Lingerie
Titanium Warrior
Alpha Geek
Member # 1885

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted July 12, 2004 14:05      Profile for Titanium Warrior   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, I accidently stumbled across these, thought I'd share [Smile]

http://www.threewisheslingerie.com/images/sexytrekkie.JPG

well, the caption for this reads:

This Sexy Trekkie will take you where no man has gone before.  Microfiber short sleeve Dress with removable "Go Where No Man Has Gone Before" Button.

and who could refuse this web mistress..

http://www.threewisheslingerie.com/images/webmistress1-d.JPG

um this one disturbs me (from the same website - I guess we have our fetishes

http://www.threewisheslingerie.com/images/philmccracken.jpg

Caption for this one is Phil McCracken - 2 Piece Men's Costume includes bodysuit with padded belly and behind with attached pants also included is a white sleeveless t-shirt.

TiW

--------------------
I used to have super powers until my therapist took them away.

Posts: 333 | From: Victoria, BC Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
fanboy_uk

Member # 2132

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 13, 2004 00:27      Profile for fanboy_uk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where's my credit card, damn it's maxed out. Next month tho.

--------------------
A woman walked into a cocktail bar, took one look at the drinks menu and asked the barman for a Double Entendré.
So he gave her one

Posts: 161 | From: Brighton, UK (50.8389, -00.1876) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
supaboy
SuperFan!
Member # 183

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted July 13, 2004 06:11      Profile for supaboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Trekkie reminds me of a button I saw at a sci-fi convention:

"Yar promotes Data entry."

Posts: 1767 | From: Columbia, SC USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 13, 2004 08:31      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know, I'm a geek and I just go to Victoria's Secrets.
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
fanboy_uk

Member # 2132

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 13, 2004 08:37      Profile for fanboy_uk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proof, we demand proof [evil]

Thought I would get that one in (oo-er) before the Cap did.

--------------------
A woman walked into a cocktail bar, took one look at the drinks menu and asked the barman for a Double Entendré.
So he gave her one

Posts: 161 | From: Brighton, UK (50.8389, -00.1876) | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Flashfire
Assimilated
Member # 2616

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 17, 2004 02:10      Profile for Flashfire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fanboy_uk:
Where's my credit card, damn it's maxed out. Next month tho.

Um....am I wrong in thinking you're a guy?

If I'm not, than I hope you want the lingerie for your girlfriend / wife. The alternative is... [Eek!] [Razz]

--------------------
"No silicon heaven? That's absurd!
Where would all the calculators go?"
--Kryten, Red Dwarf
-------------------------------
My Web Comic: NSTA: Semper Vigilantis

Posts: 368 | From: State of Denial | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 17, 2004 04:04      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Flashfire:
I hope you want the lingerie for your girlfriend / wife. The alternative is... [Eek!] [Razz]

I really must get around to scanning that picture of me at a party wearing Mrs Druids old school uniform [Wink] [blush] [Razz]

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10705 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 17, 2004 11:13      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geeky lingerie? I have 3 words: usb. cable. g-string.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
quantumfluff
Member # 450

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 17, 2004 18:02      Profile for quantumfluff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh. I'm thinking of somthing in vinyl sheathing from a cat-5 cable - high heels - holding a "cat-5-o-nine-tails".
Posts: 2905 | From: 5 to 15 meters above sea level | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
mdee2004
Geek Larva
Member # 2803

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted July 17, 2004 23:55      Profile for mdee2004     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After much studying (ahem) of the source web site with its many gir... I mean articles of clothing to offer I'd honestly say that any girl who dates me can have as many of those outfits as she would like even if I have to take out a loan to provide them.

--------------------
Bass lines are at their best when they are played by a bass.

Posts: 26 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 18, 2004 08:45      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mdee2004:
After much studying (ahem) of the source web site with its many gir... I mean articles of clothing to offer I'd honestly say that any girl who dates me can have as many of those outfits as she would like even if I have to take out a loan to provide them.

That makes one of us. [Wink] I'm the smartass who goes into la senza with my girlfriend.. she hands me something, says, "how does this look?" I throw it on the ground, admire it in a heap and go, "looks great."
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 18, 2004 12:32      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Why, she still has to take them off, and that's the good part. I'd rather just skip the expensive bit and go from sweatpants and Hanes Her Way (TM) right to bare skin. Besides, nothing's as sexy as plain ole gray cotton. grrr [Wink]
Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 18, 2004 12:34      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
especially if its on your sister [Razz]

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 18, 2004 13:03      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apropos of nothing - Ivan, you weren't at HOPE5, were you? The nick just rang a bell to me, that's all.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9345 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2004 10:23      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No dman, I wasn't. I don't get out much =\ Why do you ask?
drunkennewfiemidget
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2004 11:44      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ivan:
quote:

Why, she still has to take them off, and that's the good part. I'd rather just skip the expensive bit and go from sweatpants and Hanes Her Way (TM) right to bare skin. Besides, nothing's as sexy as plain ole gray cotton. grrr [Wink]
It's funny you say that.. as bad as it sounds, I think a woman looks the absolute SEXIEST with hair simply pulled back in a pony tail, and with her wearing a plain shirt or sweatshirt, and jeans.

Yum.

Summer dresses are very nice too.

Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 19, 2004 17:54      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's because they aren't worrying about their appearances. They're just being themselves, and that just gives them that glow... or something. Anyway, back to debugging.

*shuffles away*

fishd
Mini Geek
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2004 07:17      Profile for fishd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
I'm the smartass who goes into la senza with my girlfriend.. she hands me something, says, "how does this look?" I throw it on the ground, admire it in a heap and go, "looks great."

lol... [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Ivan:
Besides, nothing's as sexy as plain ole gray cotton.

Hmm, there more to cotton than that though... last set of lingerie I bought the missus cost me the better part of £200 and it's only when I got it home I noticed it's handwash only (durn stupid italian handstitched lace postage stamp!!!) ... the missus hardly wears it cuz she can't be arsed to wash it afterwards... [cry baby]

Oh, and gray cotton can be sexy... as long as it wasn't originally white. [shake head]

--------------------
--
Yeah, what he said... but funnier.

Posts: 59 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
fishd
Mini Geek
Member # 2416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2004 07:26      Profile for fishd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by drunkennewfiemidget:
Geeky lingerie? I have 3 words: usb. cable. g-string.

quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:
Oh. I'm thinking of somthing in vinyl sheathing from a cat-5 cable - high heels - holding a "cat-5-o-nine-tails".

Do a search for Georgina Grenville... she did a fantastic shot where she was wrapped in cat5 cable and holding a ps/2 mouse... [hearts]

I'd find a link myself but dumb new firewall at work blocks 99% of the net as sexually explicit!!! [devil wand]

--------------------
--
Yeah, what he said... but funnier.

Posts: 59 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted July 20, 2004 08:16      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fishd:
Hmm, there more to cotton than that though... last set of lingerie I bought the missus cost me the better part of £200 and it's only when I got it home I noticed it's handwash only (durn stupid italian handstitched lace postage stamp!!!) ... the missus hardly wears it cuz she can't be arsed to wash it afterwards... [cry baby]

Here's a little trick for you: wash it yourself! Hey! You're the one enjoying it , aren't you? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Grey_girl

Member # 2172

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2004 09:22      Profile for Grey_girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geeky lingerie? LOL...

Being a knitting geek in addition to a tech geek, I have just the answer. Summer issue - Knitty.com

Before anyone asks, no, I have not made any of these yet, although the "hush-hush" is really pretty.

Posts: 764 | From: NYC | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Titanium Warrior
Alpha Geek
Member # 1885

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted July 20, 2004 09:27      Profile for Titanium Warrior   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! That's HOT!

I don't know why... but I like [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Grey_girl:
Geeky lingerie? LOL...

Being a knitting geek in addition to a tech geek, I have just the answer. Summer issue - Knitty.com

Before anyone asks, no, I have not made any of these yet, although the "hush-hush" is really pretty.

--------------------
I used to have super powers until my therapist took them away.

Posts: 333 | From: Victoria, BC Canada | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 20, 2004 09:47      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the Betty and Lolita Legs. [Smile]
Posts: 5855 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Frost
Geek
Member # 1267

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 03, 2004 12:48      Profile for Frost     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by supaboy:
The Trekkie reminds me of a button I saw at a sci-fi convention:

"Yar promotes Data entry."

I thought it was "Tasha Yar is a Data processor"

--------------------
Success requires no explanations, Failure permits no alibis.

Posts: 217 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
-ct-
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted August 03, 2004 14:15      Profile for -ct-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quantumfluff:

you mean this, right? [Big Grin]

[crazy] [evil] [Wink]

--------------------
Things are always darkest... just before you pull your head out of your butt, void where prohibited, keep away from flame, surcharge(s) may apply.

www.harddriveHELL.com and demoniclemon.com

Posts: 1906 | From: nowhere, man | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture