homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » AY2K - The Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AY2K - The Movie
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 14, 2012 04:31      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, not quite AY2K, but pretty close
Looks like fun.

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted May 14, 2012 17:29      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lemons.

invest in lemons!

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 14, 2012 18:33      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o_O

It's by J.J. Abrams...so it probably won't suck. [Big Grin]
I was kind of puzzled by the NBC channel until I saw that it's a TV series...and it's on NBC?! I thought they almost exclusively aired crap these days?

I'd say something about watching it on Hulu (of which NBC is a majority partner), but that's jumped the shark. [Frown]

Snaggy: I'm deeply relieved that 'lemons' is a link to AY2K, and not at all related to something horrible from a few years back (which b3ta had no qualms about referencing). AY2K = good; 'parties' = very very bad.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
zorgon
Assimilated
Member # 546

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted May 21, 2012 17:34      Profile for zorgon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The lemons didn't work!

Also ... TUBES ROCK.

(bring back the TTBs!)

--------------------
cogito ergo something.

Posts: 385 | From: Beautiful Uptown Goleta | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture