homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » I had a mad scientist moment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I had a mad scientist moment
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2010 13:48      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God help us if this ever becomes a reality

-

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 22, 2010 14:25      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fsck ray guns. That ^^^^ alone could destroy the world. It must therefore be cast back into the fire from whence it came.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 22, 2010 20:02      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Applause] [evil]
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Blazer
Maximum Newbie
Member # 29550

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2010 00:12      Profile for Blazer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol .. HeadOn sales will surely increase ...

--------------------
"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja-vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before."

Posts: 15 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2010 11:58      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do want!

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 23, 2010 15:37      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, yeah, make fun of the South Africans and the Scots, but when you need a diamond, or a haggis, who do you come crawling to?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2010 16:04      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't buy a diamond from Africa. If I had to buy a diamond, I'd probably be creepy and get it from these people.

I am also absolutely, unequivocally, one hundred bajillionty seven percent certain that I will never need haggis. If I need to nauseate someone, there are many fine options available.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2010 10:40      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...this is actually worse.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted June 24, 2010 12:51      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpySteen:
I wouldn't buy a diamond from Africa. If I had to buy a diamond, I'd probably be creepy and get it from these people.

As a steampunk afficionado, I concur. Or just any artificial gem. Of course, if you think nature gets better results than controlled conditions, there are also canadian diamonds!

(The one exception to the lab createt > natural gems are opals. And those happen to be my favourite gem, especially the vividly colored ones. Damn! At least amethyst is a very close second! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Member # 170

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2010 22:10      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The vuvuzela of DOOM

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 25, 2010 00:05      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, now to make my ears stop ringing and brain stop bleeding...

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture