homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Apparently I'm not dead.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Apparently I'm not dead.
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2010 16:22      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey y'all

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2010 16:50      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ Whatcha beeen up to?

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2010 17:02      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahoy there Cap'n!

How's things on the Good Ship Vic?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ugh, MightyClub
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 3112

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2010 19:12      Profile for Ugh, MightyClub     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cap'n! Long time, what's the word on the high seas?

--------------------
Ugh!

Posts: 1742 | From: Ithaca, NY | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted June 11, 2010 20:32      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Apparently I'm not dead

I see you're jumping to hasty conclusions again, Cap'n...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2010 22:01      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clearly you haven't been living up to the high expectations you've placed for yourself. [Wink]

Regardless...howdy! [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2010 23:43      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, not dying can be quite the achievement sometimes. [Razz]

Welcome back Cap'n Vic! And garlic guy! Long time no see!

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2010 03:22      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew that sooner or later you'd both come crawling back. Well I suppose it's good to see you both again. [Wink]

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2010 07:27      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy to both of ya! [Smile]

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 12, 2010 09:03      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY! Great to have the Cap'n on board!

and garlicguy too, awesome. [Applause]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2010 11:45      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason, I think of you when I watch every episode of Ice Road Truckers.

http://www.history.com/shows/ice-road-truckers/articles/about-season-4

Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2010 15:48      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow....

Vic and Garlic Guy and Gmx... holy renewbie regenerations....

[Big Grin]

Hope you guys are doing grrrrrreat (as Tony the Tiger would have it here in the UK)

BTW Vic, Jackie says "glad to hear it... and do you need another special ass pic in celebration of that?" [Wink]

P.S. Hope the kids are doing fine now after that little scare the little one gave you back there...

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Serenak

Member # 2950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 12, 2010 15:49      Profile for Serenak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[EDIT]

Bugger - had some odd internet funkiness there and it made a double post...

--------------------
"So if you want my address - it's No. 1 at the end of the bar, where I sit with the broken angels, clutching at straws and nursing my scars..."

Posts: 1937 | From: Suffolk England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2010 04:58      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well stay alive! We need more of you around here. (Not that being dead is bad. I'm in Ohio right now
and that's kind of like being dead. )

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 13, 2010 08:14      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So then, have we missed anything?

-

--------------------

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 13, 2010 10:02      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
____ As quickly as you responded, me thinks you were lurking. Lurker.

____ As to being dead, it depends if you are in Toledo, then that is quite dead.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 13, 2010 10:35      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by garlicguy:
So then, have we missed anything?

-

gg!!!!

Damned if I know...I'm pretty sure the main thing we missed was you!

How the hell are ya?

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 13, 2010 10:45      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dman!

Speaking strictly on behalf of my former and current self (presently residing on my planet formerly known as Pluto), I'd say I'm fine.

Somehow, though, that sometimes sparks argument...

Thanks for asking. How've you been?

--------------------

Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2010 13:22      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cap'n Vic...GarlicGuy.....Serenak....

I just just had a pleasant flashback to a time many moons ago!

Hello Gentlemen, your seats are still warm (Ooooh err, Matron! [Wink] )

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted June 13, 2010 13:36      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks all, nearly a year ago I googled 'arse pics' and its taken me that long to get through 'em all but if anyone *winks at Jackie* has any fresh ones *leers at spungo* feel free to forward them along to [email protected] god know I'll put 'em to good use.

Hey this is just like old times isn't it? Just need snupy to pop in.

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 13, 2010 20:48      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to deal with anything spungo's got to offer you're going to have to redefine fresh. Just sayin'...

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture