homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » my quarterly update.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my quarterly update.
bull3t
Assimilated
Member # 852

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 09:46      Profile for bull3t     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
old friends, i'm here to tell you that i will be leaving shortly for another long flight to SWATO. hurray! i'll be around more once i get over there. i miss you the old timers around here. well, drop me a line! -jeremy

--------------------
GC's Mosthated.
"I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it."
-William S Burroughs

Posts: 435 | From: Ogden, UT | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 09:54      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Send pictures for fs' calendar project, will ya?

gg

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
bull3t
Assimilated
Member # 852

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 10:02      Profile for bull3t     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
holy crap! garlicguy!!!!!! no bs, i was just bbq'ing the other day and i thought about you.. and your delicious sauce.. mmm. i hope you still make garlichead. i'd like to purchase some for me and the guys. please send me info on how i can order some!

and yes, i'll take plenty of pis for fs's calender [Smile]

--------------------
GC's Mosthated.
"I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it."
-William S Burroughs

CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 10:26      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well dammit, you need to check your PM's once in a while. [Wink]
Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
garlicguy

Member # 3166

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 10, 2009 11:42      Profile for garlicguy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bull3t:
holy crap! garlicguy!!!!!! no bs, i was just bbq'ing the other day and i thought about you.. and your delicious sauce.. mmm. i hope you still make garlichead. i'd like to purchase some for me and the guys. please send me info on how i can order some!

and yes, i'll take plenty of pis for fs's calender [Smile]

I think she'd prefer pics, but whatever works for you.

PM me with your APO address and something nice might happen. I'm all about active duty folk in the field having some flavor for their chow and some bad breath to share with the 'insurgents'. I'll send ya a goody package.

gg

--------------------
I don't know what I was thinking... it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Posts: 3752 | From: Pluto, no matter what you call it, is still my home. | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
fs

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1181

Icon 1 posted June 11, 2009 00:17      Profile for fs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Email me your address too.

--------------------
I'm in ur database, makin' moar recordz.

Posts: 1973 | From: The Cat Ship | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
bull3t
Assimilated
Member # 852

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 11, 2009 10:34      Profile for bull3t     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will do. and i will take PICS, not pis haha
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted June 12, 2009 09:41      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey bull3t! [Smile]
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture