homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Happy birthday geekygoddess

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy birthday geekygoddess
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted May 30, 2009 09:35      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I guess the title pretty much says it all... unless geekygoddess is putting us on... [Big Grin]

(Source: http://www.geekculture.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=000273;p=1#000003)

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2331 | From: Southwest Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
CommanderShroom
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2097

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 10:15      Profile for CommanderShroom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy b-day!!

--------------------
Does he know our big secret?
Has one of us confessed?
'Bout the wires circuits and motors
Buried in our chest

Posts: 2465 | From: Utarrrrggggghhh!!!!!!!! | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 10:56      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday!!!!

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 13:02      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many happy returns of the day, gg! [Smile]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
TheMoMan
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1659

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 13:13      Profile for TheMoMan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
__________________________ GG ______

If age treats you like fine wine beware of men that want to take you into their basement.

Have a HAPPY DAY.

--------------------
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin,

Posts: 5848 | From: Just South of the Huron National Forest, in the water shed of the Rifle River | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Grummash

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 4289

Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 13:56      Profile for Grummash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happt Birthday, gg. [Smile]

I hope you get just about the right amount of whatever it is you wanted...... [Razz] [Wink]

--------------------
...and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded this earth with envious eyes...

Posts: 2335 | From: Lancashire,UK | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted May 30, 2009 14:35      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have a great one, oh goddessy one! [Smile]
Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 15:35      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday! [thumbsup]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
DoctorWho

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 392

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted May 30, 2009 18:45      Profile for DoctorWho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday GeekyGoddess!!! [thumbsup]

--------------------
Laughter is like changing a baby's diapers. It doesn't solve anything but it sure improves the situation. Leo F. Buscaglia

Posts: 1694 | From: The TARDIS | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 30, 2009 21:26      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday double G! *Cracks open a beer and toasts*

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
geekygoddess
Highlie
Member # 15702

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted May 31, 2009 08:01      Profile for geekygoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone....Had a great day!!!

--------------------
"It is better to press ones shirt, than ones luck"- Confucius

Posts: 661 | From: Edinburgh, United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
BooBooKitty

Member # 5566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 01, 2009 05:19      Profile for BooBooKitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couple of days late, but...

Happy Birthday, GG!

Posts: 796 | From: Montreal, Canada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Stereo

Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 01, 2009 05:55      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Sorry I'm late - I was overworked trying to finish my dance outfit on time Saturday and just too tired to think yesterday. So happy belated birthday, gg; if you hear a song you like, dance on it, and it'll be my thought gift for you. (Did that make sense or is my brain still too tired to be coherent?)

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted June 01, 2009 06:43      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've already wished you a happy birthday, GG, but I wanted to be a freak and point out that you share your birthday with the anniversary of Joan of Arc being burned at the stake.

Now, try to get that image out of your mind as you blow out the candles on your cake [evil]

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
HalfVast

Member # 3187

Icon 1 posted June 01, 2009 07:52      Profile for HalfVast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've also wished Geekygoddess a happy birthday through back channels. I would just like to take
this time to point out Goddess that on your birthday 36 people were hospitalized after a
Grateful Dead concert because of drinking LSD laced apple juice.

I'm certain there's no connection. [Big Grin]

Posts: 795 | From: In the mitten around the abductor pollicis brevis. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
tweety
Assimilated
Member # 3890

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted June 01, 2009 16:59      Profile for tweety   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geekygoddess – please pardon the lateness, the 25th was Mrs Tweety's b-day, and we just were able to celebrate with family on Saturday, your b-day. As she is Russian, I finally find myself sober, two days later. (1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, Chianti!)

Anyway, this is what I've learned, Gemini's are the best. Frustrating, maddening, changing, fascinating, mysterious, sexy, delicious creatures, but all in a really, really good way. So, happy b-day! You are a member of an elite group, especially as a woman.

EDIT: It should also be known that my eldest cat is a Gemini. Truly fascinating and frustrating, yet fascinating, then he's loveable, then cold, then warm, then aggravating, then loveable. It's the loveable bit that's kept him alive for 11 years. We'll see about the next 11.

--------------------
If I were a good man I'd talk to you more often than I do.
American Fairy Tales
IT, A Philosophy

Posts: 454 | From: IL | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture