homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Hi I want dating and find my love.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi I want dating and find my love.
Svetlana5523
Discontinued

Icon 1 posted July 22, 2006 01:04            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. My name is Svetlana. I am 32 years old.
I live in Russia in Cheboksari city. I can't find good man in our country and
i try find it in Internet. I don't have credit card to join a dating web site and i post it topic at this forum.
I want find love of all life and create family. If you interesting write to me to my
e-mail address: [email protected]
If you write to me in the next letter i send to you my pic and write more about me.
Waiting your mail to my e-mail: [email protected]

Svetlana.

IP: Logged
Ugurcan

Member # 4746

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2006 04:36      Profile for Ugurcan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
"Constants aren't, Variables won't..."

Posts: 219 | From: Under a 110 ft satellite dish... | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
spungo
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2006 04:47      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... while we on subject, I just like say to all nice men that my real name here in Thailand is Mai Ling, and for fi' dolla I do long sucky. Me can suck chrome off trailer hitch. All you need do is say those three tender little words - joint bank account - and I give you good face for long time, ok?
Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ashitaka

SuperFan!
Member # 4924

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 22, 2006 04:49      Profile for Ashitaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny. You can tell that the bad grammer is faked. It's like she is trying to type with a russian accent. It's funny, the accent most people think of as "russian", you know from like the james bond movies and what not, is really a bellarusian accent. People from moscow don't talk like they do in the movies.

--------------------
"If they're not gonna make a distinction between Muslims and violent extremists, then why should I take the time to distinguish between decent, fearful white people and racists?"

-Assif Mandvi

Posts: 3089 | From: Switzerland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
maybe.logic
Alpha Geek
Member # 5014

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2006 04:53      Profile for maybe.logic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thourghts exactly Ashitaka...

quote:
Originally posted by Svetlana5523:
I can't find good man in our country and
i try find it in Internet.

lol, And I bet you have been looking real hard, maybe even making some money along the way [Wink]
Stereo

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 748

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted July 23, 2006 12:22      Profile for Stereo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it depends. "She" may have pretty good English, just not perfect. Because from the little Russian I know, a Russian with only basic English would either write: "I Svetlana" or "My name Svetlana," as in Russian, the verb "to be" is often skipped. But the thing I find strange is her address, where Svetlana suddenly gains a second 't' and a second 'n' - isnt' the year enough to gain a unique address? I don't know many people who would deliberatly mispell their names. (All right, I know - considering she has to translate her name from cyrillic to latin alphabet, it wouldn't be perfect either way. But still.)

Other than that, wrong forum, dear. People here will ask you to show your brain before your breasts. I mean, if they are to think about you as relationship worthy.

--------------------
Eppur, si muove!

Galileo Galilei

Posts: 2289 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
zesovietrussian
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 1177

Icon 1 posted July 23, 2006 15:38      Profile for zesovietrussian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Svetlana5523:
Hello. My name is Svetlana. I am 32 years old.
I live in Russia in Cheboksari city. I can't find good man in our country and
i try find it in Internet. I don't have credit card to join a dating web site and i post it topic at this forum.
I want find love of all life and create family. If you interesting write to me to my
e-mail address: [email protected]
If you write to me in the next letter i send to you my pic and write more about me.
Waiting your mail to my e-mail: [email protected]

Svetlana.

На Тверскую, блядюга!
Posts: 1094 | From: Boston | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture