homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Final Red Green Show

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Final Red Green Show
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 3 posted April 07, 2006 08:56      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2006/04/07/red-green-finale.html

Ha ha, I remember seeing the Red Fisher Show... it was just as funny as Red Green, although un-intentionally. [Big Grin]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2006 09:09      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both the Reds were great [weep]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 07, 2006 10:07      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOOOOOO!!!! I LOVE the Red Green Show! I can't believe they're cancelling it. I'm so sad!!

I didn't realize they'd been around for 15 years... any idea where I can get DVDs of all the shows?

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2006 10:10      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ding ding!

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2006 10:11      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so sad.
[cry baby]
And if anyone does find out where to get the sesons I would like to get them also.

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 07, 2006 11:26      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only regret I have is never finding the time to get down to Toronto for a taping (well just outside of Toronto iirc.)

Steve Smith is awesome.

Patrick McKenna too. It's always so weird seeing him in any role other than Harold.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted April 08, 2006 00:41      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH NO!!!!!!!

I remeber where it all started.. On the Smith & Smith Show!!!

[cry baby] [cry baby] [cry baby]

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted April 08, 2006 07:48      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aaargh! I haven't even got to see the movie yet! Sad to see Red go. I'm a member of Possum Lodge and have an offical Red Green ball cap. I guess they were running out of things to make out of duct tape. [ohwell]
Posts: 5848 | From: S-4, Area 51 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 08, 2006 08:02      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interview with the original... Red Fisher...
http://www.outdoorcanada.ca/special/red_fisher1.shtml

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 08, 2006 12:03      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And let's not forget SCTV's Fishin' Musician! [Big Grin]
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted April 08, 2006 23:09      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:

Har Har [Big Grin] You remember that?!?!?

What the hell are you doing living in the US, eh?

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

GMx

Member # 1523

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 09, 2006 09:48      Profile for GMx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
quote:
Originally posted by GMx:

Har Har [Big Grin] You remember that?!?!?

What the hell are you doing living in the US, eh?

I often wonder about that.
Thorned0Fortress
Geek
Member # 4435

Icon 2 posted April 10, 2006 09:59      Profile for Thorned0Fortress   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow....
I just thought that all he shows now were re-runs FROM 15 years ago.

Posts: 235 | From: texas | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 10, 2006 13:46      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might check out your library. I know we have some seasons on VHS and DVD. Then you could get a Red Green fix for free.
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture