homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » It's not a pink helicopter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's not a pink helicopter
GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2006 21:28      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a pink gorilla...

and weasels with cleavage...

in German.

Why do people always look at me like that? [Wink]

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Spiderman

Solid Nitrozanium Superfan!
Member # 1609

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 25, 2006 21:32      Profile for Spiderman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.

Not much else I can say. [Razz]

You have quite a skill for finding these things. [Wink]

--------------------
Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Posts: 846 | From: Chicago | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
nerdwithnofriends
Uber Geek
Member # 3773

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2006 21:50      Profile for nerdwithnofriends     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed]

--------------------
"The Buddha, the Godhead, resides quite as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain or in the petals of a flower." - Robert M. Pirsig

The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 25, 2006 22:00      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..hmmmm.... weasel cleavage ..... aghghghghghghghgh !

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Daniélín Aine
Mini Geek
Member # 4894

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 25, 2006 22:08      Profile for Daniélín Aine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where DO you find these things? [shake head]

--------------------
"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 96 | From: The resturant at the end of the universe | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 25, 2006 22:14      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man...that was really /something else/.

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
macmcseboy

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 1232

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted March 25, 2006 22:18      Profile for macmcseboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH MAN! THAT is EVIL!

You have a telent Steen... start a podcast about it...

--------------------
Live long and prosper.

Posts: 1139 | From: Victoria BC... | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kinguy
Geek
Member # 4527

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 26, 2006 08:45      Profile for Kinguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

GrumpySteen

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan
Member # 170

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2006 12:02      Profile for GrumpySteen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinguy wrote:
Not.... Exactly what I was expecting.... [/QB]

I'm pretty random even on my best days. I'm curious, though... what were you expecting?

To make up for the pain, I give you this link, which has some pretty darn nifty driving in it.

--------------------
Worst. Celibate. Ever.

Posts: 6364 | From: Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
SpazGirl
Assimilated
Member # 4915

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 26, 2006 13:59      Profile for SpazGirl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhhhh..... wow. Really, that's all I have to say.... wow.

--------------------
Things, and things.

Posts: 465 | From: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Chesty
Assimilated
Member # 2460

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 26, 2006 14:38      Profile for Chesty         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that's stuck in my head - and I don't even know what the words are.

OOH OOH ping nama goochae
bonk wank away
ibby anna wamp omp
toong shang amay

Posts: 416 | From: The Beach | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jace Raven

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 2444

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2006 17:29      Profile for Jace Raven         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that a ferret with an afro?
Kinguy
Geek
Member # 4527

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 26, 2006 22:06      Profile for Kinguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 27, 2006 06:23      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.. did I just watch a German music video that featured a weasel with giant boobs and pigtails?
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 27, 2006 07:31      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
newf: If you perused the rest of their site like I did last night, then yes...yes you did.

Erm...actually, this comment was more relevant to Steen's most recent link. Which strangely enough...is produced by somewhat stranger folks (though very talented).

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Flashfire
Assimilated
Member # 2616

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted March 27, 2006 15:43      Profile for Flashfire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird video. Pretty kickin' song, though. I'm going to have it stuck in my head for weeks.

quote:
Originally posted by Steen:
To make up for the pain, I give you this link, which has some pretty darn nifty driving in it. [/QB]

Now, that's impressive. Like the Blue Angels of tiny import cars. Who knew Isuzus could be so cool? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"No silicon heaven? That's absurd!
Where would all the calculators go?"
--Kryten, Red Dwarf
-------------------------------
My Web Comic: NSTA: Semper Vigilantis

Posts: 368 | From: State of Denial | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Panic
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1200

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2006 16:24      Profile for Colonel Panic         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ....

I think I dated that weasel once.

Ripped my flesh.

Stole my wallet.

Now I remember!

CP

--------------------
Free! Free at last!

Posts: 1809 | From: Glacier Melt, USA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture