homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Naked Wookee (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Naked Wookee
Mac D
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 2926

Icon 11 posted September 23, 2004 09:37      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take a look

--------------------
There's nothing wrong with me, This is how I'm supposed to be.

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 23, 2004 10:53      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'm sorry, but I can't follow a link under a topic named 'naked wookee'.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2004 11:56      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it is a link to CNN.

....and 'wookie' is the correct spelling.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2004 12:14      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I'm the worlds worst speller. There for anyone that flames my spelling I'll just ignore your comments and go on with my life. [Big Grin] Because If I need stuff spelled correctly, Thats why I have a wife [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 1449 | From: Where I am is very relative to my location at that time. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 23, 2004 12:16      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we make fun of your grammar? [Big Grin]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 6 posted September 23, 2004 12:43      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats fine, I don't get angry over unimortant stuff. I'll ignore it and go on living. What ever doesn't kill me will only make me stronger. I don't get how people get so worked up over things they shouldn't. Like take traffic for instance. I'll sit there in traffic and listen to the radio and there is some person behind me honking his horn thinking that it's going to in some way help. I don't get that mentality. There is not much a person can do to change what is happening so why not just look at the positives of it. You can sit back listen to the news or loud rock music, Or whatever blows your skirt up. I'm just the kind of person that is just mellow. I work in a job that I get yelled at all the time and my co-workers ask "How can you stay calm with them?" and I just say that in 10 minutes they will be gone and would it have been worth the possible heart attack over something like that? So to sum it all up, It's fine make fun of my grammer my spelling the way I dress (You people can't see me but my wife every night almost says"I can't believe you wore THAT today") or any thing and I'll just shrug it off. [Smile]

--------------------

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 23, 2004 15:10      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bent my wookie.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 2 posted September 23, 2004 15:21      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ralph I'm not mommy

--------------------

MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted September 23, 2004 19:52      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWWW I was expecting to see a shorn wookie!! [Frown]

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.
Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 23, 2004 20:37      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She did it all for the wookie, obviously.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2004 00:21      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MTB Babe:
AWWW I was expecting to see a shorn wookie!! [Frown]

Hey, I am more than willing to shave my wookie if your post your posterior. [Wink] [Big Grin] [Razz]

***Ok, this joke is getting old, even for me.

So c'mon....lets see the junk in the trunk! [Big Grin]

[ohwell]

/coat

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2004 00:25      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come it's all us married guys going on about this?

Oh, that's right, we're used to endless begging [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Mac D
Member # 2926

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2004 03:53      Profile for Mac D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
How come it's all us married guys going on about this?

Oh, that's right, we're used to endless begging

lol

--------------------

MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted September 24, 2004 06:00      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy now?

-

[Happytears]

--------------------
Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Na-ee-ana-jaad. Nayanajaad.

Posts: 1003 | From: State College, PA, USA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
supaboy
SuperFan!
Member # 183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2004 06:47      Profile for supaboy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Well, it is a link to CNN.

....and 'wookie' is the correct spelling.

Wookiee [Big Grin]
Posts: 1767 | From: Columbia, SC USA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
TMBWITW,PB

Member # 1734

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2004 08:34      Profile for TMBWITW,PB     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MTB Babe:
Happy now?

-

[Happytears]

Wow that is one great looking ass! [Big Grin] [thumbsup]

--------------------
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
—Miss Piggy

Posts: 4010 | From: my couch | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2004 08:50      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wee bit hairy for my liking

/me feeling a bit let down [weep]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

MTB Babe
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2297

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted September 24, 2004 16:17      Profile for MTB Babe   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Notice the light shining down from heaven...

-

--------------------

Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 24, 2004 17:27      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's it.

What are we going to talk about now? [Frown]

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted September 24, 2004 17:38      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are we going to talk about now?  

We're gonna talk about that ass! Praise the Heavens and the Ass Gods! [Razz]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Callipygous
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted September 24, 2004 17:56      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't get me wrong MTB, it's one fine ass.

But the dream is over... [cry baby]

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2004 18:31      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does this mean I have to shave my wookiee?

-

BTW, MTB....It is everything I dreamed it was.  - I bow before your ass, and all its assliness.

Snag: Did you upload that to the photo album? (PS Check with Uillean first [Wink] )

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2004 06:37      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Callipygous:
Well that's it.

What are we going to talk about now? [Frown]

What do you mean? We're geeks on the internet. We're going to endlessly debate whether MTB Babe really posted a picture of her posterior, or whether she's faked it just to mess with our minds. Alternately, we could ask for a hi-res version so we can use it as a desktop background, or submit it to slashdot in the hope it makes the front page. Where's your imagination? [Wink]

/me just hopes no one remembers a certain "you post yours, I'll post mine" semi-arrangement.

Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2004 12:01      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that really wasn't a picture of MTB 'cause I'd feel really bad for her... whoever heard of wearing white socks with black capris? [Eek!]

[Razz]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 25, 2004 13:01      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is that an aura of shining light i see around it?

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture