homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Batman is a dad?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Batman is a dad?
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted September 13, 2004 09:20      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batman scales Buckingham Palace in protest.

-

Posts: 8100 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 09:35      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JUMPING JEEPERS BATMAN!

I hope he isn't fighting for his right to see Robin. *shudder* .. I'm not sure 'dynamic duo' is the right phrase to use here.

It is hilarious nonetheless.

Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 14:36      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, I can't imagine how he lost his visiting rights .....

btw - is that Buck House, or Stately Wayne Manor ?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10670 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
spungo
Member # 1089

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 14:43      Profile for spungo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, the irony! How is Buck House a good place to protest about fathers' rights? The royal family never have to worry about that sort of thing, as their father is usually their cousin/sister/donkey as well.

--------------------
Shameless plug. (Please forgive me.)

Posts: 6529 | From: Noba Scoba | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 14:44      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should we close this thread before csk sees it? [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Xanthine

Solid Nitrozanium SuperFan!
Member # 736

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 16:07      Profile for Xanthine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the helpless confusion on the faces of the suits with the radios.

--------------------
And it's one, two, three / On the wrong side of the lee / What were you meant for? / What were you meant for?
- The Decemberists

Posts: 7670 | From: the lab | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 17:09      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
Should we close this thread before csk sees it? [Big Grin] [Wink]

Too late, Cap'n [Big Grin]

I'm sort of a combination of understanding where this guy is coming from, and thinking "boy, what a weirdo"

Of course, if I was going to pull something like this, I'd have so many personalities to choose from [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 17:19      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spungo:
Oh, the irony! How is Buck House a good place to protest about fathers' rights? The royal family never have to worry about that sort of thing,

Correct.

They have 'ways' of resolving custody disputes.

Tell me again about Dianas 'accident'?

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10670 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 17:35      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***Newsflash***

Here is another angle of the crusader, sans mask

-

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 17:44      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cap'n Vic:
***Newsflash***

Here is another angle of the crusader, sans mask

-

This must be an old story, I haven't had my hair that long for ages [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 18:11      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I were you, I'd be bragging about the ample 'package' hanging out of your batshorts [Big Grin]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 18:53      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, but it's not the size of the utility belt that counts, it's whether you remembered to pack the shark repellant when you're dangling from a helicopter just above the waves.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 18:56      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luckily for us, I packed my anti-merry-go-round-powder! (Or was it "Carousel reversal dust?")

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9332 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 19:06      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dragonman97:
Luckily for us, I packed my anti-merry-go-round-powder! (Or was it "Carousel reversal dust?")

That's scary, that rings some sort of a bell. Holy physical impossibility, Batman!

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

SpikeSpiegel
Member # 1452

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 13, 2004 19:18      Profile for SpikeSpiegel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something like Anti Rotational Powder i think dragon.

--------------------
its been a while

Posts: 3090 | From: Boston | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
joliet_jane
Alpha Geek
Member # 818

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 14, 2004 20:12      Profile for joliet_jane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The masked man could be, for all we know... Pierce Brosnon! http://www.fathers-4-justice.org/evelyn/index.html

--------------------
Please Visit http://www.wideweb.com/phonetrips/
And for Phun on the Phone:
http://www.Telephone-Entertainment.com/

Posts: 330 | From: PA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted September 15, 2004 21:39      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And now for an update. And the good news, for you ladies out there, is that Batman is freshly available.

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture