homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » New digs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New digs
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 14 posted August 05, 2004 21:53      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are in the new house. I hate moving but all our stuff is in: me, the pregnant wife, the boy and the two dogs. Now all we have to do is unpack. Maybe y'all can come by in the spring for a sod laying/landscaping party!

-

More pics to follow of the mountain views, kitchen and sweeeet Cat 5e network [thumbsup]

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Snaggy

Sir Snaggalot!
Member # 123

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 05, 2004 22:57      Profile for Snaggy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice! Congrats!
[thumbsup]

Posts: 8111 | From: Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 05, 2004 23:26      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking good, Capn!

If ever I'm across the other side of the world, I'll be sure to drop in [Big Grin]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
drunkennewfiemidget
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2814

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 06, 2004 06:04      Profile for drunkennewfiemidget     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. That's a beautiful house. Congrats.
Posts: 4897 | From: Cambridge, ON, Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
Richard
Geek Apprentice
Member # 2868

Icon 10 posted August 06, 2004 14:40      Profile for Richard   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beeautiful... Where do you live? Maybe I can get a load of geeks to come up and sod the yard. [Smile]
Posts: 49 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted August 06, 2004 16:00      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yukon......hurry the hell up, it is gonna start snowing soon.
Posts: 5471 | From: One of the drones from sector 7G | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Richard
Geek Apprentice
Member # 2868

Icon 6 posted August 06, 2004 21:58      Profile for Richard   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent!

Anyone between Florida and Yukon wanna join me in a long RV ride? LOL

It's hooked up with wi-fi... if that helps ;-)

~Richard

Posts: 49 | From: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Aditu
SuperBlabberMouth!
Member # 2340

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 07, 2004 11:10      Profile for Aditu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks wonderful. I love the bow window on the second floor. Are there other kids in the neighborhood?
Posts: 1355 | From: Osten Ard | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cap'n Vic

Member # 1477

Icon 1 posted August 07, 2004 11:59      Profile for Cap'n Vic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, lots of new families with kids under 5 so that is great. It is a new subdivision, nice and quiet being away from downtown.

--------------------
(!) (T) = 8-D

Katie
Geek
Member # 2502

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted August 07, 2004 12:45      Profile for Katie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice indeed congratz.
And I am up for that RV ride as long as I can crash on your couch when I get there.

--------------------
I am not the type of person to do shamless plugging,how dare you
http://freewebs.com/lordofmuffins

Posts: 183 | From: Florida land of the retired | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rhonwyyn

Solid Gold SuperFan!
Member # 2854

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted August 08, 2004 05:51      Profile for Rhonwyyn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooo... Road trip!! That'd be so totally awesome! Since I'm not working regularly scheduled hours, I'd be up for that. [Smile] 'Course, my family would be totally sceptical of me traveling cross-country with strangers... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Change the way you SEE, not the way you LOOK!

Posts: 3849 | From: Lancaster, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2004 11:44      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would go with y'all....but school has started all ready.
Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
The Famous Druid

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 1769

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2004 11:48      Profile for The Famous Druid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rhonwyyn:
Oooo... Road trip!! That'd be so totally awesome! Since I'm not working regularly scheduled hours, I'd be up for that. [Smile] 'Course, my family would be totally sceptical of me traveling cross-country with strangers... [Roll Eyes]

Rhonwyyn, I'm disappointed.
We're not strangers, we're your online friends.

/me goes back to sharpening his knives.....

--------------------
If you watch 'The History Of NASA' backwards, it's about a space agency that has no manned spaceflight capability, then does low-orbit flights, then lands on the Moon.

Posts: 10680 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Flashfire
Assimilated
Member # 2616

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2004 13:25      Profile for Flashfire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what a great house, Vic! Looks like there's plenty of room for your family to grow. [Smile]

Wish I could join you for the sod party (ugh, that sounds so dirty...best make that "Landscaping Get-together"), but the Yukon is just a bit farther than I can make in a weekend.

Still, congratulations. [thumbsup]

--------------------
"No silicon heaven? That's absurd!
Where would all the calculators go?"
--Kryten, Red Dwarf
-------------------------------
My Web Comic: NSTA: Semper Vigilantis

Posts: 368 | From: State of Denial | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
csk

Member # 1941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 08, 2004 18:03      Profile for csk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:

Apart from which, there's only one of us (me and my multiple personalities). Do you have any idea how much photo editing I need to do to simulate these get togethers [Wink]

--------------------
6 weeks to go!

Posts: 4455 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ivan
Alpha Geek
Member # 2622

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted August 09, 2004 14:02      Profile for Ivan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by csk:
quote:
Originally posted by The Famous Druid:
quote:

Apart from which, there's only one of us (me and my multiple personalities). Do you have any idea how much photo editing I need to do to simulate these get togethers [Wink]
Why are you telling us, or should I say yourself, this? We, or should I say I, know all about our, or should we say my, alternate personalities.
Posts: 269 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture