homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums   » News, Reviews, Views!   » Your News!   » Interior decor for geeks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interior decor for geeks
Callipygous
BlabberMouth, a Blabber Odyssey
Member # 2071

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 07, 2004 14:04      Profile for Callipygous     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was featured on Cool Site Of The Day last week, and it certainly is.

What image would you like to blow up and paper your room with?

--------------------
"Knowledge is Power. France is Bacon" - Milton

Posts: 2922 | From: Brighton - UK | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
ooby
Highlie
Member # 2603

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 07, 2004 14:15      Profile for ooby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found an old poster of The Prisoner that i think would kick arse if it was blown up monet style.

--------------------
"haven't you ever wondered if there's more to life than being really, really, rediculously good looking?"

Posts: 680 | From: South Jersey | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Gibbonboy
Geek
Member # 2426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 07, 2004 16:54      Profile for Gibbonboy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Very Cool! I blew up a picture of my son to put on my office wall. I'm only limited by the ink cartridges I can afford. Definitely something for the laser printer at work. [Wink]

--------------------
"It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here."

Posts: 155 | From: A Very Small Hole in the Forest | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Flashfire
Assimilated
Member # 2616

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted April 08, 2004 12:51      Profile for Flashfire   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet.

If I didn't live in an apartment, I'd probably do that to a great picture of the aurora borealis as seen from the space shuttle that I found on Astronomy Picture of the Day once...

space wallpaper is cool, but not something I'd want to look at drunk. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"No silicon heaven? That's absurd!
Where would all the calculators go?"
--Kryten, Red Dwarf
-------------------------------
My Web Comic: NSTA: Semper Vigilantis

Posts: 368 | From: State of Denial | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 08, 2004 12:59      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this kicks big time ass!

be careful. too much rasturbating can cause cause blindness...

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
cheezi git
BlabberMouth, the Next Generation
Member # 1598

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted April 08, 2004 13:17      Profile for cheezi git     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is there any way to get that in colour?

--------------------
there were so many stains on the road. squashed miss mitten-shaped stains in the universe. squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed crows that tried to eat the squashed frog-shaped stains in the universe. squashed dogs...

Posts: 1929 | From: the left nostril of my cat | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2015 Geek Culture