homeGeek CultureWebstoreeCards!Forums!Joy of Tech!AY2K!webcam

The Geek Culture Forums!

my profile | directory login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Geek Culture Forums!   » Love!   » Guys, Guys, Guys!   » Guys! I have a question... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Guys! I have a question...
dragonman97

SuperFan!
Member # 780

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 21, 2007 21:59      Profile for dragonman97   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steen? [Wink]

--------------------
There are three things you can be sure of in life: Death, taxes, and reading about fake illnesses online...

Posts: 9345 | From: Westchester County, New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
erynthenerd
Mini Geek
Member # 12416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2007 01:47      Profile for erynthenerd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have absolutely no lack of confidence. I'm totally awesome, I don't monopolize the conversation, I'm generous, the world does NOT revolve around me, I'm whimsical and smart-assed, simply bewildered by my ability to repel men, and I give really good blow-jobs. I'm gutsy, and I don't compromise who I am, regardless of the new guy-catcher fad. Take me or leave me just as I am. I'm not changing for anyone but myself. I do like myself, and I have no hangups about my body. I rarely wait around for things to happen on their own, but I don't think I'm overly aggressive when I take initiative. I think that weapons are TOTALLY hot and have a fantasy that involves a sword. I am 100% open, though. I don't like having to guess how someone feels about something, and I assume that they don't want to have to speculate either.

Druid, MMKK, macmcse, Grummash, Steen, Snaggy, thank you for boosting my ego. [Smile] Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who knows how hot I am, so it's nice to know that I'm not alone. Heh.

--------------------
Fresh Meat

Posts: 66 | From: Central Washington | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Maggs
Geek
Member # 4682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2007 18:30      Profile for Maggs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should definitely grow out your hair. What definitely turns me on is a girl who's intellegent and not afraid to show it. I like someone who can push me out of my comfort zone since I am quite reserved.

I recently went on a date with a woman from eHarmony, it when well, we ended up losing track of time at the end of the dinner. I took her to a Thai restaurant, she never had Thai before. She said she enjoyed the date, and said to call her, but then I waited 4 days, and you know how that ended.

I have another 180 matches on eHarmony, so I guess it's better luck next time. Don't get discouraged on the first date, and don't ever change yourself for someone else unless you're behavior is self destructive.

You have to be happy with yourself, before you're happy with someone else. The key is don't get too hung up on a person, cause people change their minds all the time, life is the law of averages.

Good Luck

Sean

P.S. If you lived closer I'd date you.

Posts: 193 | From: NYC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 22, 2007 21:37      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by erynthenerd:
Druid, MMKK, macmcse, Grummash, Steen, Snaggy, thank you for boosting my ego. [Smile]

If I said you had a hot body would you hold it against me?! [evil]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2338 | From: Southeast Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
erynthenerd
Mini Geek
Member # 12416

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2007 01:15      Profile for erynthenerd   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maggs, it would be pointless for me to grow my hair out just to attract someone. I am sure that I will grow it out and shave it off again several times in my life (it's a truly erotic, sensual thrill).

MMKK: Have you even seen me from the neck down? [Razz]

--------------------
Fresh Meat

Posts: 66 | From: Central Washington | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Maggs
Geek
Member # 4682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2007 10:45      Profile for Maggs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to shave my head out of necessity since I'm losing hair at 24. Damn it I'm young and losing hair. The hair thing might confuse guys or scare them off.
Posts: 193 | From: NYC | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
MacManKrisK

Gold Hearted SuperFan!
Member # 955

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted November 24, 2007 10:56      Profile for MacManKrisK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by erynthenerd:
MMKK: Have you even seen me from the neck down? [Razz]

Is that an offer? [Wink]

--------------------
"Buy low, sell high
get rich and you still die"

Posts: 2338 | From: Southeast Michigan, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Eastern Time
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Geek Culture Home Page

© 2018 Geek Culture